• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

i got to see one of these in person it looks very solid but i cant comment on long term durability yet. the guy i saw with it just got it,it was a karma i think. the one just under the zulu in size. the back padding was definitely similiar to the grip. pockets were nice and 3 putters fit in the front. the dude had it loaded up but i didnt ask what he had in there. looks pretty well built ...when new. definitely more open area on top to pull out discs compared to a revo. the drink holders were made pretty high for more insulation it looks.. i didnt get to pick it apart like i wanted to but from what i saw,it looks like a nice bag

I must say that if I didnt buy a Mahal I would have gone with a Voodoo bag. From what I have seen online and in person Voodoo has done a fantastic job and the bags look like they are built to last. I dont regret buying my Mahal one bit as I fall more in love with it every round I throw but I doubt I would be sad with a Voodoo.

Nyce Bag BnC

Got a call from glide disc golf today.....said his pre-orders was 5 weeks away...i'm pretty much sold on the mojo, wish i hadn't got a crunch box for christmas.

Been almost a week since I posted on Voodoo's Facebook page requesting a price and further info and still no response... I got a response back from Glide the next day, at least.
This is why I hate the whole facebook thing...

Been almost a week since I posted on Voodoo's Facebook page requesting a price and further info and still no response... I got a response back from Glide the next day, at least.
This is why I hate the whole facebook thing...

Don't worry...Shane will get in touch with you.

What prices are you looking for...I think all but the Zulu have been listed in this thread.

Juju - 60
Mojo - 85
Karma - 125

Nope not yet...hopefully today! I have been driving home each day hoping it was there!

How have you like your's while playing?

I dig it, its comfy and the padding keeps your back from sweating profusely.

Only bitch is the quad attachment points aren't quite right and the bag sits low.

I agree with the quad attachment points on my mojo. Something about them just doesnt feel natural.

Look what I found today!!! :D

New DiscGolf Bag by CJ's Camera, on Flickr

First off you can see and feel how well made this bag is!

It is awesome! I had a Fade Crunch before, and it too is a great bag, but what I really wanted was the extra drink holder, and the space for extras. I have had a tourney style back and carrying that many disc is not fun!

The Mojo is more square in shape than the Crunch which is nice, and gives that extra space. And I MEAN EXTRA SPACE!!! All the pockets from my Crunch fit into one pocket of the Mojo will extra room to spare!

Now just have to take it out for a round and see how it holds up while playing!

Thanks Voodoo!

What's In It:

Ascent XLink Firm
Modified Ascent XLink Firm
Ascent XLink
Champ Sidewinder
Star Orc
Champ Banshee
DX Wraith (Added this because of the extra space and to give it a try)
Z Flick
-------
Elite X Buzzz
MD2 PLine
Soft Ion
VP XLink
Ridge XLink
-------
Zero Spike (Putter Pocket only fits one comfortably.)
-------
Gotta Go Gotta Throw Mini

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that a disc golf shop that I work at called Glide Disc Golf, out of Madison Wisconsin, will be carrying every model of the voodoo bags in every color. Right now it looks like we will be getting our first order in about 4-5 weeks, feel free to check out the website, www.glidediscgolf.com for shop hours/phone number. Feel free to call or send an email for any questions about the bags!

I have a huge man crush on that mojo bag, curious about that roll up flap, even my crunch box has a better flap system than that, and i already know from my innova competition bag that that roll up thing is a pain. any more thoughts about the quad strap loop positions? supposedly Mojo disc golf in Milwaukee has a few of these bags, might have to check them out in person.

can anyone possibly post a pic of some quads hooked up to it, either while wearing the bag on your shoulders or just holding the straps up so I can see how it hangs?

This looks like a perfect upgrade from the fade crunch,I might have to do it,that mojo is calling my name.

Latest posts