• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

That's the Karma? Weird, looks smaller than some of the other pictures I've seen. Now I'm not sure what to do; I was convinced the Mojo was the perfect size, but that's about the same number of discs I'd want to carry.

My mistake...the bag I have is the Mojo. I had to go back to my PayPal receipt to confirm. I was torn between the Mojo and the Karma, glad I went with the Mojo. If you really needed to, you could probably carry an additional 3-5 discs in each side pocket as well.

if u paid for a karma ez u got shafted. this is a karma,easily more than 15 discs

191483_194883623883198_118454304859464_444947_2272079_o.jpg

My mistake...the bag I have is the Mojo. I had to go back to my PayPal receipt to confirm. I was torn between the Mojo and the Karma, glad I went with the Mojo. If you really needed to, you could probably carry an additional 3-5 discs in each side pocket as well.

Oh, whew. In that case I should be set! :thmbup:
Nice bag, looks great in that color.

mine shipped the same day! and was there before the following weekend. from ca to nc.

I was just told that the bag I wanted was in stock, but that they were going out of town and the order won't ship until they return, which is sometime around the 20th.

Yes same here. After a week of trying to communicate with him and get a bag ordered he says it won't ship til the 20th or so...VERY laid back company from my experience with them...Was going to wait until a local disc store carried them but they also said "Shane" was sending them some but didn't know when they would come, so I just ordered from voodoo. It was $100 and some change, he didn't say it was for tax, just shipping charge.

Might be a tad bigger (Karma), but not much. It's been some time since I had a comp bag. I do know I fit 20 to 22 (without the dividers) in the disc compartment and have 3 in my putter pocket. The side pockets are MUCH bigger, plus both have sub pockets. They are so much bigger than my other bags that all my stuff fits into just one side pocket, but that's because of the sub pockets. With those you don't have to pile stuff on top of everything. The other thing that makes this bag look huge, is the drink holders. They are massive! I can fit an uber large water bottle in them.

I fit two kc aviars with ease in my mojo's putter pocket. you just have to adjust the strap with the clip on the side of the putter pocket. I only carry about 11 discs in the main compartment, (includes and extra putter, 3 kc rocs and a dx shark, with 6-7 drivers. If I wanted to, I could put 3 more drivers in the main compartment. I got the red one and love it!

About to order a black Mojo and a tattooed KC Pro Aviar. Can't wait!

For anyone that has the Juju how do quad shocks work on them? I'm looking at getting a smaller bag for when I just want to do a Roc round or something and this is one of the bags I am looking at. I still want to be able to use quad shocks on the bag I choose.

Also does it have enough space in the pocket for an additional bottle of water? I always bring Candy with me so I have to bring additional water.