• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

If anyone is in the market for a Zulu, Glide Disc Golf has one left. Black -- on sale for $75.00 plus tax and shipping. You'll have a brand new Zulu in hand for less than a hundred bucks. Grab it!

Since it seems as though they are out of stock, and have been for quite some time....anybody have a Black Karma they want to sell? I might be interested in that Zulu somebody mentioned, but just how huge is that bag? I only carry 20 disc's. I supposed I could use the rest of the area to store my towels and clothing.

Mojo is great. I think I have 17 discs in there with the divider still in. Could fit at least 8 more in the side pockets. Lots of storage. Great bag.

I feel your pain. I had wanted one since last November and couldn't find them anywhere and put it off for as long as I could. Then I finally decided to trade for one. And let me tell you that the people who have them, love them, and don't want to get rid of them.

I have a Karma and find it too large for a carry bag. However, love it as a cart bag. Lots of disc storage but also lots of side storage & a mini holder that is large enough to hold a stash box for me to keep my butts in and not litter. My fade bag has a mini holder that only holds a single mini but not a stash box.

giphy.gif

So are there no plans to continue making the mojo and other non-backpack style bags? Was kinda hoping to snag a mojo in the future but it seems to be looking grim as there are very few opportunities.

Yesterday I asked Voodoo about Mojo's and the new Spinal Tap and here was their reply.

"The first Dave Feldberg Spinal Tap is available now for pre order and should ship on Halloween. The mojos probably wont be in production until the new year as we have more colors coming of the new Spinal Tap, hopefully for the holidays."

Latest posts