• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Events.

walker139

Par Member
I was just checking out Voodoo's calendar of events and it is completely empty... Are they so busy with this backpack release that they have overlooked giving back to the disc golf community?

I was just checking out Voodoo's calendar of events and it is completely empty... Are they so busy with this backpack release that they have overlooked giving back to the disc golf community?

Uhhhhh

Is there something somewhere obligating them to do anything besides try to grow their business?

I think them having a completely empty calendar is pretty sad. Just saying, why even put up a "Sponsorship Calendar" if you sponsor nothing...

I think them having a completely empty calendar is pretty sad. Just saying, why even put up a "Sponsorship Calendar" if you sponsor nothing...

Ask them to sponsor something. Have they sponsored stuff in the past? Maybe they are just getting into sponsoring and they put the calendar up to let people know that they do.

Did you contact Voodoo or ask them personally? If not, then I think you coming on here to make a judgmental post about it is pretty shi!!y. Get a life or go throw some discs, jeez, some people.

This is certainly one of the more ignorant posts I have read in a while. It is passive aggressive/hyper critical comments like this that have me visiting dg course review less lately. So incredibly judgmental. Shane (Voodoo's founder) has a full-time job in addition to making some of the best bags in the sport.

This post is as good as "I bought some discs online. There's an issue with my order. I'm going to complain about the company online instead of reaching out them directly."

Stay classy.

They have sponsored events as recently as last year. It's only April, there's a lot of year left to sponsor events. Also don't forget the people running Voodoo have non-dg related full time jobs.

Wow. What a bunch of trolls. I ask a simple question and get grilled. Voodoo has great products, I was just wondering why their events calendar was empty and if anyone knew if they were sponsoring anything this year. Fan boys go ride some more corporate c*ck.

Your post just seemed to have a very judgemental tone, it seemed more like you were out to bash them rather than to actually talk about it.

You accused them of not giving back to the community which isn't really fair either. A lot of people have worked very closely with Voodoo and have seen great things from them.

Saying someone overlooked something is saying they didn't do it, which is an accusation

I love to introduce new players to the game and give away plastic to keep them coming back, I also enjoy taking care of Corydon Lake Park in southern Iowa.

Learn what a troll is.

"I was just wondering..." If you really were wondering, you would have contacted Voodoo directly.

Learn what corporate means.

Wow. What a bunch of trolls. I ask a simple question and get grilled. Voodoo has great products, I was just wondering why their events calendar was empty and if anyone knew if they were sponsoring anything this year. Fan boys go ride some more corporate c*ck.

They have sponsored events as recently as last year. It's only April, there's a lot of year left to sponsor events. Also don't forget the people running Voodoo have non-dg related full time jobs.

Here's your simple answer. I might suggest contacting them directly as well.

Latest posts