• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] VOODOO MOJO BAG, or Grip (Help me help a friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
Hey guys, I have a buddy who just finished up a tourney. He has some extra spending money and is looking for a new bag! Now I am counting more on finding a mojo for him coupled with straps, or If I am really lucky enough to find a Grip bag for this price. He doesn't care about the color on the mojo as long as its not brown, but he prefers black red or purple. Grip color doesn't matter. For the mojo he wants straps if possible. He is willing to spend no more than 130 and he needs to see pics prior. So if you wanna help him out, PM me and I will relay all the info to him

So to recap:
Voodoo mojo with straps if possible, color- anything except brown (preferably Black red or purple. or If I am lucky enough to find a Grip for 130 (he has back problems at only 17 :\. Alright, show me what you got. I need a full description of what and condition and price. Please bump the thread when you send a PM. Thanks ahead for the help guys!

brand new grips available on the site today! i know he dosent wanna spend the extra 70, but its completly worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.