• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

VDG Facebook Page said:
Good news VDG fans!!! The Spinal Taps are trickling in :) and are going to start being shipped!!! You will be notified via email with tracking info. We thank you for your patience and can't wait for you to get your new backpack!!!

VDG-

So close....

Dear DGCR,
It's with great sadness I report, that I am going to be selling my Spinal Tap upon receiving it. But, for a good reason...found out my wife's vagina is preggers. It breaks my heart, but we could really use the funds to pay off some debt before my personal caddy is born. If anyone is interested in a Totem Brown Spinal Tap, haller at your boy. $250 shipped. I'll obviously open the box when I receive said package, to confirm it IS what I ordered. Then, I'll let out a big sigh and close her back up, and most likely ship it the next day to whoever buys it from me. If no one is interested...well I guess I get to keep my awesome bag, and junior will starve. Love you.

Dear DGCR,
It's with great sadness I report, that I am going to be selling my Spinal Tap upon receiving it. But, for a good reason...found out my wife's vagina is preggers. It breaks my heart, but we could really use the funds to pay off some debt before my personal caddy is born. If anyone is interested in a Totem Brown Spinal Tap, haller at your boy. $250 shipped. I'll obviously open the box when I receive said package, to confirm it IS what I ordered. Then, I'll let out a big sigh and close her back up, and most likely ship it the next day to whoever buys it from me. If no one is interested...well I guess I get to keep my awesome bag, and junior will starve. Love you.

Dear Costoid,

Congrats on the new arrival! I am sorry to hear about your beloved bag, but I am sure you will find a suitor on here for it. Best of luck!

Sincerely,
onemilemore

P.S. Generally speaking, vaginas don't get preggers, per se. She might want to have that checked out. ;)

Dear DGCR,

Pm me when you get it. There's a good chance ill grab it up. Oh, and the quote "my wife's vagina is preggers" is probably one of the funniest things I've read on this site. Congrats!

I saw a few of these posted on a Facebook page. The front lip on the main pocket looks really low. I'm interested to see how that works out as far as discs not falling out.

My buddy John just got his purple one last night... he sent me a few pics - I'll get them up in a minute

I'ma try to get him in here. I don't want to post his pics.

Mine is going to be delivered by the 29th

but

I am having it shipped to my buddies parents place in Indiana as I am Canadian and didn't wan't to get bent over with shipping. Should be on my back by mid month

Just saw a guy out at the course with a black Spinal Tap. He was pretty pumped when I recognized it. Looks pretty solid, albeit huge.

Latest posts