• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

For the price, you should be able to carry less than the main compartment's capacity without your plastic bouncing around. That seems like a big oversight from a perceived infallible company (on this forum anyway) to me.

For the price, you should be able to carry less than the main compartment's capacity without your plastic bouncing around. That seems like a big oversight from a perceived infallible company (on this forum anyway) to me.

Exactly. I love my Karma and would love to have more storage that the backpack would provide. But i can wait for the second run, where maybe they address some of these problems/concerns

Try the Revo Dual Pack. It's 195 with a divider. But, you won't have the best bag on the course. That's the only backpack with a divider on the market (I think). Grip, Prodiscus, Physical Flight all do not. Good luck.

The best bag on the course? No dividers, pockets holding electronic technology (that oftentimes costs the same or more than the disc bag itself) in the same location as potentially wet or crammed in discs, and all in a package that doesn't look much different than most other backpack options doesn't sound like the best bag on the market to me. All of those reasons are why I spent my money (and less of it) elsewhere.

If you don't want a backpack bag, I agree Voodoo is the way to go though.

Last edited:
Try the Revo Dual Pack. It's 195 with a divider. But, you won't have the best bag on the course. That's the only backpack with a divider on the market (I think). Grip, Prodiscus, Physical Flight all do not. Good luck.

My Grip-eq has a divider in it, only coast me $13 shipped cant go wrong there.

I do like voodoo bags i used to own one till i have all these back problems, that's why i went from a bag with straps to a backpack. I like what voodoo is doing here keep up the good work and maybe one day i will switch from my grip to voodoo..

Yep, its a fact. The truth comes out. So, you never wanted it? Just wanted to convince us to not get it. Get a Revo Bag. I provide suggestions...

Lol a agree that a divider is NOT big oversight. I'm almost positive that Voodoo assumes that if you only carry a small number of discs, that you wouldnt even be in the market for a bookbag style bag. The whole point is comfort and capacity. If you dont carry many discs, you dont have a weight issue and you dont need capacity. Just my 2sense.

Prodiscus has a divider, two of them. Just a heads up.
Why are people getting all butt hurt, because some one has an issue with the bag or the pre order. Brother, take a prozac or valium!

They have terrible customer service.... i have been trying to email them about a divider for months. They won't even reply to my emails, and i would have already bought a dual pack if they would ever stock any.

From my understanding Revo is no more. I May have my divider still. I just got to look for it. If I can find it you can have it for cost of shipping.

Last edited:
I know, right???...Wait...hey!!! I remember my first Fade Bag...little baby pockets on the side, and a shoulder strap.

From my understanding Revo is no more. I May have my divider still. I just got to look for it. If I can find it you can have it for cost of shipping.

Thanks! Let me know if you do . Just goes to show your it does not matter if there is a lifetime warranty or a 5 yr cause in all honesty we are talking about disc golf bag companies that will come and go . Just like revolution who 3 years ago ruled the bag market (best bags of the time) but are nowhere to be found now.... So much for my warranty lol

Ps. Not saying voodoo is not here to stay but these are things to take into consideration before people let a warranty be the determining factor of buying a bag

Thanks! Let me know if you do . Just goes to show your it does not matter if there is a lifetime warranty or a 5 yr cause in all honesty we are talking about disc golf bag companies that will come and go . Just like revolution who 3 years ago ruled the bag market (best bags of the time) but are nowhere to be found now.... So much for my warranty lol

Ps. Not saying voodoo is not here to stay but these are things to take into consideration before people let a warranty be the determining factor of buying a bag

That's the truth! Don't let a lifetime warranty be your deciding factor in ever changing world of DG.

$200 bags filled with twenty five $15 discs. And people say disc golf is "cheap."

:p

$200 bags filled with twenty five $15 discs. And people say disc golf is "cheap."

No doubt. I did the math last year and it was around $700 to replace my bag if it was stolen. I should do it again. I have a nicer bag, more plastic, and more OOP.

to be honest, that would be the cost of a lower midrange set of irons or even the cost of a single driver in ball golf.

There are disc golf bags that push 1000 bucks in total value (or more), and that's not including your killer Huk Lab clothes, and stool, and whatever else you carry...

It can get pretty costly.

(I know most of the people in this thread know this...I'm kind of preaching to the choir)