• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

Are there any pics around of that top pocket in front of the putter pocket open? How much room is there in ther with putters in the top? Fit a hoodie in it?

The space in there depends on how many putters you put in the putter pocket. I have two putters in there, and I can fit 2 backup putters in that front pocket, along with a birdie bag, a towel, and a small clipboard, and there's still some room. With two putters in the top, I think it would be easy to fit a hoodie in there.

Are there any pics around of that top pocket in front of the putter pocket open? How much room is there in ther with putters in the top? Fit a hoodie in it?

With 4 putters in the pocket I'm able to fit a large bath towel in the pocket. With two putters it has plenty of room for a hoodie. I'll try to snag a few pics later.

anyone else having trouble putting the putter into the putter pocket? maybe the kc pro glo aviar is a wider disc?

With 4 putters in the pocket I'm able to fit a large bath towel in the pocket. With two putters it has plenty of room for a hoodie. I'll try to snag a few pics later.

Seriosuly? I have three putters in mine and I only have about enough room for sunglasses, keys, and wallet. Hmm..

Seriosuly? I have three putters in mine and I only have about enough room for sunglasses, keys, and wallet. Hmm..

I got 3 putters in mine, I got 3-4 fiber one bars, 2 bottles of mio, 2 packs of cigarettes, a sharpie, 2 lighters, 2 rolls of finger tape (2 different kinds, use both when I gotta tape up), a pencil, and 4 towels. How do you not have room? Did you attach the bottom flap properly? lol

I've noticed on mine you might want to move the velcro divider/back/side pieces a little bit to get some more room up top in front of the other quiver putter pocket. When i got mine in the mail, could only fit 2 putters in there with putters in the quiver. Now its 4 no real problem, but I'd like to find a way so they don't sag into the bottom compartment (cardboard/plexi?)

I got mine in the mail today and took it for it s maiden voyage I was very impressed with the way it rides and how the straps are also how much lighter then my prodiscus bag.i am also happy with the side pockets and how the unzip from top to bottom, disc storage in the main compartment is nice and roomy. very happy with my choice to change bags. i feel like the weight difference and easy stool storage will make tourney rounds go easier. i had a voodoo karma bag as well and loved the way it was constructed and even more pleased with the way the spinal tap is constructed. i am overall very happy with my purchase of the spinal tap.

Four Yetis hiding in there along with a towel
IMAGE_38AD1D41-37D8-4DBF-9A73-820C8C8219B4.JPG

Two microfibers and the white bath towel
IMAGE_0C83C423-6D07-49EB-9C79-7A95916BF1A4.JPG

Four putters and a towel up top, three towels underneath
IMAGE_73327E33-4605-4BA7-BF9F-836C9B8237FD.JPG

For size reference, I'm 6'3"
IMAGE_1A6B2EB0-B3BA-4AFE-A85A-8670EA670D3C.JPG

Sounds like my red Spinal Tap was delayed as I got a voice mail from Voodoo today. I've got a tracking # though, weird ...

Really wanted the Ergo to work out for me as I loved the idea of the vertical storage, but the Spinal Tap is going to work much better for me in terms of disc and water bottle storage. Can't wait! :D

Got the same call about mine, apparently people have been calling saying that the putter pocket zipper is coming off of its track so they found the issue and are fixing them. She said she hopes to get mine out by Friday.

Got the same call about mine, apparently people have been calling saying that the putter pocket zipper is coming off of its track so they found the issue and are fixing them. She said she hopes to get mine out by Friday.

Haven't had this problem yet, but now I'll keep an eye out for it.

Good deal, definitely rather have them fix it than it fall apart on me ... as long as it gets to me for my tourney next weekend :)