• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vote for Disc Golf!!!

Voted... but have to say there were several good options there.

Approximately $8000 for 9 baskets? $10,000 for a 9 hole course? Seems legit.

This is CDN dollars which are 25% less after exchange rate, plus we have to pay duty when crossing the border, shipping costs go way up crossing the border, broker fees and it probably includes installation. Plus signage, tees, etc $10000 in canadian dollars is legit.

Last edited:
$10,000 is a good estimate for a quality 9 hole course. Even in the states. 10 baskets (1 practice), multiple pin placements, multiple tees, quality tee signs, etc.

Last edited:
Super easy to vote. Sitting in 2nd spot right now we need the trilogy social media frenzy to get in on this. They love voting!

Heck, if I can enter twice a day to have a one in a quarter billion chance to win an HGTV Dream Home, I can certainly keep clicking a couple times a day to make it a high probability we can help someone get a disc golf course in the ground! (vote early, vote often!)

Thanks for the votes! Disc golf is growing at a steady rate here in Eastern Canada, and this course wold be a very welcome addition (plus, 25 minutes from my door!). Incidentally, Windsor NS claims to be the "birthplace" of hockey, and while that's up for debate, this course is going to be installed on the grounds of the Hockey Heritage Museum, which is a really, really cool place filled with awesome old school hockey memorabilia.

Voted second day in a row. I am hoping if Adrienne wins, she will play a round of disc with anyone that voted for Disc Golf.

Thanks for the votes! Disc golf is growing at a steady rate here in Eastern Canada, and this course wold be a very welcome addition (plus, 25 minutes from my door!). Incidentally, Windsor NS claims to be the "birthplace" of hockey, and while that's up for debate, this course is going to be installed on the grounds of the Hockey Heritage Museum, which is a really, really cool place filled with awesome old school hockey memorabilia.

As an avid hockey fan and Pens season ticket holder, Crosby being from NS, this will be a MUST PLAY if installed!!

Voted again. Still in third.

Looks like its time for all hands on deck!