• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VOTING for OKTHROWBERFEST 2012

vote for your top 3

• Bones of Terror

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • Skull Candy

Votes: 61 15.3%
  • Drawn in Blood

Votes: 179 44.8%
  • Glass Skull

Votes: 59 14.8%
  • Calvin the Zombie

Votes: 52 13.0%
  • Skullfire

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • Join Us

Votes: 124 31.0%
  • starry night

Votes: 56 14.0%
  • Night Of The Discing Dead

Votes: 75 18.8%
  • Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • The End of Evil

Votes: 125 31.3%
  • Corn Crazy

Votes: 20 5.0%
  • Sweet Tooth

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Green Diablo

Votes: 32 8.0%
  • Mastodon the Hunter

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • Ty died

Votes: 78 19.5%
  • Creepy

Votes: 50 12.5%
  • Black Widows

Votes: 14 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need your help all --

Spread this voting poll everywhere you can -- Facebook, Twitter, email, anywhere, just get some eyes on the contest!

These artists need their work to be seen by the masses, and I imagine most people, especially disc golfers, would appreciate their hard work!

great stuff this year!

amazing work... reminds me that I have plenty of vinyl and dye to use. very tough to pick only 3....

My question is how do I get a hold of one of these? I could score bog points with my wife if I could get a Roc with Star Night on it!!

It is much more difficult this year. such a variety. do I vote the one I think took the most talent?, the one I would want most? Every year I could easily narrow it to 1 or 2, this year I am stuck at 4-5

It is much more difficult this year. such a variety. do I vote the one I think took the most talent?, the one I would want most? Every year I could easily narrow it to 1 or 2, this year I am stuck at 4-5

I was stuck with 6. Took me a long time to decide on 3.

Incredible work guys! I wish we could pick 5. I'm just blown away by the amount of work that went in to some of these! The creativity on these boards is just amazing. I already can't wait for next year!

Can't see any flickr pics with my security at work. Any chance someone could drop these photos into a different format (besides photobucket). I feel very left out and really want to see these cool discs. I guess I could just get a new job?

This is my grandsons favorite thread right now ~ he wants me to vote for Skull Candy because it looks like the monster we saw at Disneyland recently on the Space Mountain "Ghost Galaxy" ride. I was sure he would want Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin.
Great dye work from everyone.

Looks like some serious domination going on by the top 3! Whoever did Drawn in Blood should be counting his victory spoils already. I can't imagine that any of the other drawings will get 30+ more votes while DiB gets none! Still, great job to all the runner ups to be!

My 3 picks were Drawn in Blood, The End of Evil, and Ty died. The other 3 that I really enjoyed and came very close to getting my vote were Creepy, Join Us, and Calvin the Zombie.

Drawn in Blood has a lead, but this contest is far from over.

My 3 picks were Drawn in Blood, The End of Evil, and Ty died. The other 3 that I really enjoyed and came very close to getting my vote were Creepy, Join Us, and Calvin the Zombie.

Drawn in Blood has a lead, but this contest is far from over.

Technically it's far from over, but I'm calling Drawn in Blood as the winner now. It's the pic that shows up on the Facebook link too, so people will see it first (not that it doesn't deserve it, just pointing that out). I also voted for End of Evil because I love the stained glass effect, and Creepy because it's awesome.

Congrats on the nice work to all who entered!!! I really did think there would be more though. Of course I only got one done this year and I think that was the case for a few others as well.
Bennett, thanks for running this awesome contest. And thanks to all who have donated prizes and to all who vote and enjoy the fine work shown here.
It really was tough to decide which ones to vote for, but after I did I saw that my votes were right in line with the top 3 so far. Good luck to all!

Every single one of these dyes is fantastic. You guys are really showcasing what is possible when dying discs. Thanks for being awesome.

These are all awesome. Truely showing what kind of art can be made with discs and dyes. I voted for Drawn in Blood, Calvin the Zombie, and Join Us. Though Ty Dyed, Stary Night, and Sweet Tooth were all close.

Latest posts