• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

So many Rocs. So annoying. San Marino Roc, Rancho Roc, Roc3, Ontario Roc, Classic Roc, Roc +. Of course I can't forget the one everybody talks about....the 'Beat' Roc.

Uhh...Idk if a Roc X that isn't OS should be the X Mold? So sad to hear it isn't the OS Roc I have been dreaming about.

How flat is this supposed to be? Its not a roc3, its just a roc? Gah I wish they gave us more profile details!

*yawn*

Give us kc/dx teebirds and kc polecats.

1. sounds like a buzzz.

2. yeah, what you said. does innova enjoy watching people spend tons of cash on rare discs when they are clearly the most desired, or is it just that we are the minority and most people who want to start grab whatever champ and star disc (groove or monarch or boss) that they can find?

I do like the options and I'm a bit of a pedantic for disc flight but it's getting overwhelming. I want extra plastic options for discs.

Interested to hear how it flies though.

*yawn*

Give us kc/dx teebirds and kc polecats.
I would toss so much money at Innova if they molded good KC Pro Teebirds and didn't sell them for outrageous collector prices.

This Roc of course has me intrigued. But it definitely is getting a bit absurd with all the 'new' molds.

Pro TB's have existed before and you can get them pretty cheap. They sucked pretty bad.

Latest posts