• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Walmart Disc Challenge

Have to agree with the consensus, BDGC produces some of the best of the Am vid's. Classic stuff, sometimes informative and always fun to watch. Love the guy who dresses funny and throws with a cig in his mouth. :clap:

Great video!

These discs have cost us a member to the sport though and I wish they weren't sold. When I first got into the sport I encouraged all my friends to try out disc golf so one of my buddies went to Walmart and bought this exact set. He played a few rounds with us and seemed to be struggling more than even a typical beginer. Eventually he just gave up and never played again. I was too new myself to realize it might be the discs.

Like 6 months later after he had long sworn off disc golf, he donated his set to me so I took them to the field out of curiosity and had similar results to the video. I tried explaining to my buddy his problem was probably his discs but I haven't been able to get him to try again.

I wonder how many other players we've lost who were interested in the sport, picked up this set, and found the sport too frustrating to keep playing?

The 5 minute one was funny.

I wasnt about to watch an hour of walmart disc themed play.

Latest posts