• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wanted: Cool Disc Pictures

redbird881

I'm putting together a gallery for my website, QuadCityDiscGolf.com, of great dyes and stamps on discs. If anyone would like to have theirs added to the gallery please contact me. There are a ton of great pics here but I need your permission to use them on the site.

Thanks,

Joe

Check the link to my myspace album in my sig.
All my images are there. And Im workin on a couple of dyes right now. Got an alliance crest from Warcraft in the pan right now. Wanna have it done for the doubles tourney tomorrow.
KIAAAAAAAA

you've got my permission to post any of the discs/stamps on my site -- as long as you rehost, and don't hotlink them -- and i'd like to have a link to my site, or at least a way for people to contact me if they're interested in a stamp project

link: some stamps on ZAMdesign.com

i've got a bunch of updating to do, it's missing a good dozen stamps from last year. any future stamps are fair game too.

You can use these in this post if they're you feel like they're worthy. They're full color discs that I've designed.

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8724

Latest posts