• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Washington Courses (Western)

alphafrolfer

I'm going to be going to Washington for a week in a bit here and am wondering if there are any good disc golf courses in the Western part of the state. I will mainly be in Bellingham (100 minutes north of Seattle) so I'm looking for something around there.

Thanks a lot

Cornwall is the course in Bellingham. I've never played it. If you plan on heading on down to Seattle then I would recommend:

Lake Stevens (40 miles north of Seattle). It has some open but mostly woodsy terrain with good elevation change and it has unusual baskets which some people don't like but I do. They meet PDGA regulations.

Terrace Creek in Mountlake Terrace: Good mix of open holes and woods with LOTS of elevation change. Hole 17 is just awesome!

Lakewood in SW Seattle: My favorite Seattle area course. Open park setting with good elevation change. This is a very popular course so it's best played early in the day or during the work week.

SeaTac in S. Seattle: Seattle areas most challenging course. Not a lot of elevation change but long challenging ball golf style fairways.

All these courses are listed on the PDGA website. You also might check out
British Columbia courses on the PDGA site because Bellingham is only a few miles from the Canadian Border.

Barbikes

Latest posts