• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Watch the Kansas City Wide Open online this weekend!

Perhaps in order to get their stuff together, they need money to provide a better stream.

I didn't even bother watching, because I knew "technical difficulties" were going to be a certainty.

Trust me I know about the difficulties of no-budget productions - but to lose feed for an entire final round of a major tournament (or equivalent scenario) is a failure in any other sport.

I don't know the circumstances or details so I can't say what could have been done (if anything) to prevent it - but that doesn't mean you have to accept it as a moral victory that somebody "tried" to stream a tournament.

It's harsh I know - and it's nothing personal against anybody involved with the team (like I said, I know the battles they face) but from an objective standpoint that's not an acceptable level of production value for a company that professes professional sports coverage.

Maybe this means we have to end free streams to up our game, but hey the guys that are watching it are invested in the sport anyway, the 2DD demographic is not what their target audience is.

so the first day and the the part of sunday till it got cut off has been up for streaming for a week now. no sign of the rest of the final round. Anyone know of an update? are they editing and throwing in graphic info, or is it just completely lost?

Latest posts