• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Watching the USDGC

JogginJohn

How do you keep track of what is going on in the USDGC.

I have never really paid attention to what was going on in the professional world but I am getting more interested in it. I just wanted to know where everyone went to online to get their updates.

On a second, kind of related note, if you search for 'usdgc' in google it comes back with 'Did you mean: music?'.

http://www.usdgc.com/

They update scores their pretty regularly, and they have the Dots leader card that you can watch.

There was live radio last year, which essentially was Maceman and some other guy babbling about nothing in particular and reading the scores as the cards came in. Listening to it was almost as fun as watching paint dry. My favorite part was when Ken Franks came in with the hot round one score, and the guy working with Maceman had no idea who he was...classic! We are trying to promote a sport and put a guy on a media outlet that didn't even know the names of the sponsored Innova players. Nice work!

Anyway, the dots are fun to watch if you have low Internet security at work.