• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] WE WANT: G* Sonics & Polecats --DGCR lets make it happen'

Thanks Nate! There are others around here who would enjoy and use these discs much more than myself too-- innova:

tumblr_m7i2uwrDEo1qzzpi4o1_400.gif

Oh my dear lord Aim, I haven't laughed that hard in a while around here. You just made my day.

I will get behind this. One of my first discs was a polecat. Still have the thing.

holy **** what i would do for a G* Sonic .. or any premi sonic

Hero Supersonics are the same mold and pdga legal... champ and star versions. just 120g/124g.
http://www.herodiscusa.com/canine-dog-discs/hero-super-sonic-215 (i use these with my dog and they are much more stable than DX Sonics... very awesome discs)

The problem with Gstar sonics is they will likely be that same light weight. I have no problem with that. But they will be melty-floppy at that weight. :gross:

yeah hoping they mold up heavier for sure.

I wouldn't really care if it was super soft though either'

Last edited:
I would buy at least one of each the day they were released. Probably more if there ended up being a nice weight range. Polecat is one of my favorite discs ever. Never leaves my bag and has saved me from bad throws a bunch of times.

POLECAT!

Jerry, they should be able to weight them for golf since G* is opaque (unlike Champ and the Polecats) without any conflict.

sonic would be cool, especially if i can find a lightweight one. good kind of platic for the dogs not to wreck and it fits better in my grip bag.

Jerry, they should be able to weight them for golf since G* is opaque (unlike Champ and the Polecats) without any conflict.

I would think so too. Buuuut.... 175g DX Sonics are much more flippy than 120g Supersonics and it's probably because the flight is that much heavier. So I dunno, I would love for GStars to be more stable like Supersonics, but that's just me.

anyway, let's hope they hear our emails, i'll buy a short stack either way. :thmbup:

PS.. If you guys never thrown a supersonic in champ or star, you gotta. They fly great for 120g discs! (yes even with bite marks)

PS.. If you guys never thrown a supersonic in champ or star, you gotta. They fly great for 120g discs! (yes even with bite marks)

Completely agree with this. Picked one up for fun when MSt had lids on sale and love it.

Latest posts