• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

weaponizing a frisbee

Most of you hacks can't hit a basket from 30' with a putt, what are you going to do with a disc golf weapon? :doh: :p

Summer of 2008, hole 3, Silverview. Some little turd on a bike is sitting on top of the hill, in front of the basket. I ask him to move. He says "Nah I'm OK". I ask a little more authoratively. He says "Oh you are small, I doubt you could throw it this far anyway". At this point, I am pissed off and my Napoleon complex goes into berserk mode. I picked up my trusty ESP Force and forehanded that sucka for all I was worth. The Force rung off the crossbar of the dude's handlebars. Any higher or lower, I think I would've killed him. Needless to say, he moved after that, and did not say a word. Neither did I, I think I was in shock after realizing that I almost killed someone with a disc. Haven't unloaded on someone with a disc since that day, still jokingly hit buddies with putters though.

Last edited:
3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

Last edited:
Weren't there some type of disc-like weapons in Wild Wild West? It's been a loooong time since I've seen that flick, but I seem to remember Will Smith running from some type of flying blade with a homing device in it that was tuned to a collar he was wearing...

Weren't there some type of disc-like weapons in Wild Wild West? It's been a loooong time since I've seen that flick, but I seem to remember Will Smith running from some type of flying blade with a homing device in it that was tuned to a collar he was wearing...

They had magnetic collars strapped to their necks which attracted large saw blades spinning through the air. So ya, that made sense.

I thought that a disc would fill a nitch in weapons design for decades. Few low tech weapons will make a corner or are able to make turns. It makes sense that you could weaponize a disc. Maybe build in some explosives. A shooter that spins and angles to adjust for desired flight path for cases where a direct line is ineffective. Doesn't seem that crazy to me but that's just my crazy opinion.

They use a disc like thing in Agents of Shield that has some chemical that makes people disintegrate, from the diviner I think. Looks really cool.

Also I put box cutter blades on a Katana one time to be ironic. It would easily stick in trees.

Would still have it but I have kids.

Latest posts