• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Weird Siting.

come over here and ill show ya a weird sighting, a nuke roller on a wide open 125' hole or a putter roller on a 600' hole. ;);)

He could have done what I did today. Got to the last hole, grabbed a disc and teed off. 250' hole, and I threw my Aviar P&A. I grabbed the wrong disc -- that could have been what he did, too.

FWIW, I may tee off with my putter more often when I'm starting to get a little tired. It flew pretty well, all things considered -- better than the drive I threw with my actual driver.

He could have done what I did today. Got to the last hole, grabbed a disc and teed off. 250' hole, and I threw my Aviar P&A. I grabbed the wrong disc -- that could have been what he did, too.

FWIW, I may tee off with my putter more often when I'm starting to get a little tired. It flew pretty well, all things considered -- better than the drive I threw with my actual driver.

Hey wkelly42, welcome to the site!

I've been driving with a putter a lot recently. I use a Star Aviar for drives and very long approaches and it does a great job of holding a line and flying where I tell it to fly. This comes in handy when you're dealing with tunnel holes < 300'...just fire the putter down the pipe and savor your birdie (or three putt like a jerk...either way, I do both).

This is the weirdest siding I have ever seen.

Style%20Crest-WildSide%20Siding-Front%20View1.jpg

he knew you were watching (meant to read like 'stalking') him so he mixed it up a bit... and woila a thread on DGCR!

maybe he doesn't have a clue what the h e double hockey sticks he is doing. not everyone really understands their plastic. those of us on this website tend to think everyone knows the ratings and capabilities of each disc in and out like we do. not always the case. there are nozzles EVERYWHERE!

my bag is full of Katanas... should i add a destroyer for putting?

Nah, keep a couple beat in Grooves for putting. At least for anything inside 20'

Outside of that you might be good with a destroyer.

thanks for the good advice... I'm gonna go buy a bunch of them grooves. Anyone got one for sale?

Latest posts