• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Welcome to Disc Golf Course Review!

I wonder how many courses Donovan, Eric J, Olorin and others had played before finding this site. I had played 8. Now at 53 and that is with 6 months off with a shoulder injury. This site made me aware of all of the courses around me and lit a fire that made me want to play new courses as much as possible. Freaking addict(me), and don't forget the pusher(Timg).

When I joined the site a year and a half ago, I had played about 60 courses, this site really got me hooked on playing and talking about new and different courses.

When I joined the site a year and a half ago, I had played about 60 courses, this site really got me hooked on playing and talking about new and different courses.

Wow. You have bagged about 280 courses in a 1 1/2 yrs. Dude, you might catch Danhyzer before MartinD.:hfive: Of course we are talking 3-6 yrs down the road. I assume Danhyzer is still bagging courses out there, probably is today as he closes in on 800. That's just silly.:)

Its funny how many of the people who wrote on the very first thread have only played one course still and/or reviewed only one, or only on the site at the beginning. Why were they on so early but then never came back. It sounded like one was a course owner or something.

Wow. You have bagged about 280 courses in a 1 1/2 yrs. Dude, you might catch Danhyzer before MartinD.:hfive: Of course we are talking 3-6 yrs down the road. I assume Danhyzer is still bagging courses out there, probably is today as he closes in on 800. That's just silly.:)

Dan is still playing, I talked to him a while back on here.

Mashnut I didnt know you had played 60 before you joined the site. I joined the site the week of playing my first 7 courses so I got in on the ground level. I also thought you had just started playing the game, I didnt realize you played for 8 years now.

Danhyzer is still alive and well and just wanted to thank Tim and all of our friends that help make this picticular website my favorite. I'm constantly dreaming of new trips to add to my already fun disc golf adventures by going to the map browser and searching for new DGC that I haven't played.

I got a long way to go though before I reach the totals of my traveling Disc Golf heros... Greg Hosfeld and Ben Calhoun. As they're well over 1000 DGC played. But I'm not in any race to pass someone as I just want to play as many DGC as God will give me the opportunity to play.

for everyone I got to shooooot a round with this year and (in years past) and for everyone that loves DG. May the course be with you---------- - +

Since I've joined DGCR:

Distance has increased by: 1.5x
Putting consistency increased by: 5x
Scoring average has improved by: 6 strokes

Time spent on here instead of homework: 2+ hours/day
Disc collection increased by: 10x

Thank You timg, for creating such a welcoming place. Where disc golfers of all skill levels can come together and share our passion. You should be proud of Yourself for encouraging so many people to get out, meet and travel, and find life's new adventures.

Thank You timg, for creating such a welcoming place. Where disc golfers of all skill levels can come together and share our passion. You should be proud of Yourself for encouraging so many people to get out, meet and travel, and find life's new adventures.

:thmbup::hfive:

Dan is still playing, I talked to him a while back on here.

Mashnut I didnt know you had played 60 before you joined the site. I joined the site the week of playing my first 7 courses so I got in on the ground level. I also thought you had just started playing the game, I didnt realize you played for 8 years now.

I've only played seriously for a little more than two years now, and I had never played competitively or really thought at all about technique before this site. It's changed my game, and really cemented the addiction to playing new courses.

Since I've joined DGCR:

Distance has increased by: 1.5x
Putting consistency increased by: 5x
Scoring average has improved by: 6 strokes

Time spent on here instead of homework: 2+ hours/day
Disc collection increased by: 10x

what he said :) :hfive: I love this website. I tell everyone I meet about it and how they should all join. Thanks Timg for this awesome website. I've found more courses around me than I knew were even here and thanks to people helping me disc down my bag, I've been able to get a grasp on my game.

You are the man.

I wonder how many courses Donovan, Eric J, Olorin and others had played before finding this site.
I'd been throwing golf discs for barley over three months when I joined DGCR. I had about 15 courses played at that point.

I wonder how many courses Donovan, Eric J, Olorin and others had played before finding this site.
By January 2006 I had played and personally reviewed every public and private course in North Carolina, and I was a PDGA Course Evaluator for NC.
By June 2007 when DGCR started there were a few new NC courses that I hadn't played yet. I think at that point I had 80 played in 10 states. DGCR was just what I had been looking for. Thanks again Tim!

By January 2006 I had played and personally reviewed every public and private course in North Carolina, and I was a PDGA Course Evaluator for NC.
By June 2007 when DGCR started there were a few new NC courses that I hadn't played yet. I think at that point I had 80 played in 10 states. DGCR was just what I had been looking for. Thanks again Tim!

Olorin has a wizard avatar, you sir are an impostor

imposter+bunny.jpg

Before joining this site, I had no idea how many courses there were in DFW. I had played only 3, and only knew of about 2 more. I also played only once or twice a month. Now? Well, that's between me and my therapist :p.

Latest posts