• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Westside Warship

warships are at the lat64 factory store you just have to pay 33$(to the US for shipping) for them which is the cheap end of ebay prices, so i bought one

There will probably be a glut available after the trilogy challenges are over. I'll wait and stock up then.

Hah good point Moose - actually registered for on the other day for $35, so I feel like i got a bargain given ff33's post.

Got myself a TP Warship based on the recommendations I got when looking for a more stable Fuse.

I can see how that makes sense and it is certainly more overstable than the Fuse. The rim even looks a bit similar, but the hand feel is just completely different. I don't even know anything I'd compare this to.

Anyway, went to the field and the Warship performed as advertised. It didn't have much of turn if any on 300-320' shots with even some fade at the end. The line itself is pretty neat, but I'll have to see if I can live with how it feels in the hand.

Also, the distance hype seems real as I got a mid past 100m (333') for the first time. It's gonna be funky figuring out how this slots into the bag, where a straight to fade mid would range well past 300, but when I want to flip something up I cap at 300'. :oops:

So the Warship did make the bag and has been performing really nicely. Unfortunately over the couple of weeks of throwing, it has developed quite a bit of turn and I was wondering what would be the more OS variant of the Warship?

I saw some Tournament-X ones out there, but are they reliably more OS?

So the Warship did make the bag and has been performing really nicely. Unfortunately over the couple of weeks of throwing, it has developed quite a bit of turn and I was wondering what would be the more OS variant of the Warship?

I saw some Tournament-X ones out there, but are they reliably more OS?
I've got a VIP-X Warship and, like every X-plastic disc (tournament-x or vip-x) that I've thrown, it's been noticeably more OS than a non-X and takes much longer to wear in.