• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What did Santa bring you this year - 2012!?

joshuajames

Double Eagle Member
Here is a thread to put up details on DG gear that Santa or friends and family got you! (Pics make it even better)

We have tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve...I'll be reaching for the disc-sized pacakge in just a few short hours. (super excited so I decided to go ahead get ready to post some pics)

So let's see if you were a good disc golf boy or girl and got all the cool toys :hfive:

Or perphaps you were naughty and received a lump of coal....aka Champ Groove :doh:

Merry Christmas DGCR!

Banger GT, Firebird, teebird, River, 8 Frame Big Hyzer Bag, Instep basket. FR Roc3's

The only thing I asked for was DG Gear from the whole family :)

Some FADE Weatherguard Straps to go with my Crunch and a $40 dollar gift card to DGC from my gf's family, which I have ordered a Lt. Blue 170 Legacy Pinnacle Rival with.

So far, so good. :thmbup:

10 proto star roc3's mostly max weight, 2 japan open rocs, 1 BB thats on its way here as well as an x-out BB ! my girlfriend let me choose my presents this year :D she's the best

I don't see any disc-shaped presents with my name on them under the tree. Odd, seeing that is all i talk about and we have a disc store in town.

Hoping Santa comes through....

My wife wont add to my disc golf addiction so I bought myself...

Grip Bag
Couple of Proto and BB Champ Rocs
P2 Psychos (5 to be exact)
Couple of DD patches for my Grip

and I bought my niece a pink disc so she can throw with me in the backyard.

this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

Latest posts