• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What did you buy on black friday [2016 edition]?

Been wanting to try a Saint, and snagged a Saint, Saint Pro, and Spark, all Opto, in an Ebay auction. I was a little surprised to be the only bidder at $25 with free shipping.

I bought plastic, but not the disc golf kind. A few P-Mags, charging handle, and ammo. Almost bought a Zuca cart though but couldn't find one on any real sale .

Karma, glow champ colossus, claymore, wraith, volt, sss wizard, glow wizard, sss wizard.

Pias was doing buy one get one free. The karma and colossus are used, though the colossus was obviously thrown in a field a few times and sold. The rim sticker was still on and nearly pristine. My only regret is I didn't get more. I should have gotten a couple backup misprint resistors, the other glow wizards, a few discs in g*, probably a few discs ive never thrown before, and in hindsight the moonshine claymore.

I was suggested here a few monthe back I grab that disc. Turns out I like it a lot.

Attachments

• 20161125_222639.jpg
    20161125_222639.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 24
Nothing. And I feel like I won.

I ended up wanting a few backups of a few molds and found them cheaper than I ever will....and yet I still agree that you won!

I try to hold off on purchases until screamin discounts so I normally have a bit of a laundry list.

DGC: GStar Colt, Star Colt, GStar Shryke, Retro Fuse

I've been using proto XT Colts for a while for laser straight shots under 275. I like them and will probably continue to use them until my stock wears out (I've already made 2 of mine flippy enough to no longer be useful except in very special situations), but time to give the Colt re-tool a shot. Will see how I like the premium plastics and whether they can replace my proto XT's eventually.

I like GL Fuses a lot, so I want to see how well the mold holds up in Retro. I've been using a Prime Evidence in this slot for winter, but I just don't like it as much as the Fuse.

I don't spend a lot of time these days trying new distance drivers. I realized a long time ago that they aren't really going to add or detract much from what I can already get with my current arm speed and form using GStar/Star Destroyers (or Destiny, Octane, Boss, D-series, etc., etc.). However, every once in a while, it's fun to try something new anyway, so I'm going to give the Shryke a shot just for fun.

Bought a $20 Discraft elite-X mystery box of 5 discs. Recieved the following:

175-78 peach colored Buzzz, stamped Crown Castle, who apparently build wireless towers. Gonna wipe it.

177+ Double Stamped Comet, very nice grass-colored disc.

173-4 AvengerSS. White. Perfect for winter.

170-2 Mantis, white with a cool silver bubble stamp. I see no misprint here, nor with the AvengerSS

173-4 Stratus stamped for the Surly Open. Seeing that Surly is awesome beer, I like this one a lot. I think the misprint is: "9nd annual Surly Golf Open."

Can't complain for the price.

Bought 2 Blitzkrieg stamped discs from Infinite, a Relay for myself and a Servo for my friend's Bday.

Picked up a V4 UPD Rebel, a Luster PD, xline P1x and a Glow Gator.

Got the bag on monday and couldn't be happier with it :clap:

I picked up about 100 discs over the entire weekend. Mostly Innova stuff and a few cool luster Discmania discs.

may not have been exactly on friday but it was at least the sale. vibram onyx,vamp, and arch. also a star leopard. oh yeah. a mini buzz. that is cool little joker

Two interim mold Champ Beasts in JL (I was surprised, didn't know that mold was molded in JL), a 2016 Halloween Champ Firebird, and two Prime Judges.

Latest posts