• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc do you throw off of the teepad the most

Hard to limit to one disc so I'll list one for each class.
Putter - D-P1x
Mid - Champ Roc3
Driver - C-PD

Toss up depending on course.

Truth, Pure, Tern, TB are the most common though.

VIP King
GL Saint
VIP Underworld

Kind of depends on the shot and shape. This is assuming I cannot use a mid or putter.

I'm boring:

Destroyer for distance

Roadrunner and Firebird for control

Eagles for accuracy

DX Glo Roc and Small Bead Aviar for everything else.

I like shorter technical courses so on those I think the Condor gets thrown most... but I just lost that sucker on my course... have a backup somewhere but I have a mental block with color of discs... the one I lost was white and my backup is orange

Used to be a glow Eagle that I would say is most thrown off the tee... the Condor is such a sweet disc though and when I started bagging it I was surprised I let it sit on the shelf so long

How do you lose a Condor? Just find the biggest thing in the swath of downed trees.

Definitely an Eagle for me.

Just tallied up what I'm guessing I throw on my next 4 course, 4 round tournament. Top 5:

Teebird 12
Buzzz 10
Destroyer 8
XCaliber 6
Firebird 6

On medium length courses the Teebird gets the most use, especially if it's about hitting some windows. On pitch and putt stuff I'm throwing my putter on pretty much all lines, so it's the Anode. On long courses with bomber holes it'll mostly be a Destroyer.

I could have only those 3 discs for drives and do really well to be honest, they'll handle straight and slight hyzer and annie lines. But if there's a lot of flick shots, then Verdict, Firebird, and XCal get tons of use.

I've been using mids less and less off the tee for backhand, especially since I've been using more FH. But that has made the Verdict see 3x more action.

Typically it's a Buzz. Dependent on the course though Destroyers, Firebirds, and Magnets have all held that spot.

This REALLY depends on the course.
Grand Woods Park: Leopard
Burchfield River's Edge: Star Teebird/PPD followed by my Proxy. Hardly ever touch my Envy here.
Burchfield Renegade's Trail Shorts: Envy on more than half the holes.
Burchfield Renegade's Trail anything else: Star Teebird/PPD
Fitzgerald Park: Proxy, close 2nd Wasp. I use a lot of different discs to tee here.

Believe it or not, the longer the course the slower the disc I usually tee with. A par four heavy course usually sees a ton of rocs for tee shots as im trying to nail my placement as much as possible. Courses that are more par threes see mostly teebird or destroyers as I'm trying to get pin high off the tee