• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc do you throw off of the teepad the most

I use a good spread at my home course, so I'll say a Star Teebird because that is what I usually throw if I don't know the hole and can't gauge wind or distance etc.

For me it currently goes Teebird for drivers, Truth for mid, and PA1 for putters off the tee

Truths, Comets, and Teebirds all get an even amount of tee action for me. I mean it's called the TEEbird isn't that what you're supposed to throw off tee haha

The past month my Star Aero has become the star. Golf is actually fun again! Putter only rounds have me not caring at all what happens tbh. So fun to crank on an Aero and watch it fly. Throwing 300 has never felt so good! Hahaha.

Off the teepad:

300' or less: judge, some headwinds-mvp envy. really windy harp or xxx.

300-400: mace or verdict depending on degree of hyzer. straight shots would be my hard plastic (dx) mace. ending with anhyzer an innova mako.

400 plus: saint pro, enforcer depending on degree of hyzer. my less stable saint pro for something ending dead straight.

Very long drives that are more open: world and kings depending on wind and amount of hyzer finish. a tern or king for dead straight to anhzer finish

100% depends on the course.

Round today-
PD x6
Predator x4
Leopard x3
Envy x2
Axis x2
Destroyer x1

All my discs except minis have been thrown many times from the tee--putters at Benson/Hood River, mids anywhere, drivers at Pier/Milo/Blue Lake.

Most often it's a Wraith or Buzzz bh, Resistor or Flick for fh, and Katana or Tern for long shots.

Not that I don't also have a Firebird XS River Dart Surge Escape Gumbputt XL Valkyrie Crush Beast Truth hanging around in the bag to toss. :rolleyes:

If you count by mold then Comets definitely win for me. If you go by individual discs then it would probably be my Lucid Judge since sometimes I throw my X Comet and sometimes I throw my ESP. I use most of my discs at some point or another but my home course has a good number of short holes that are easily reachable with a putter or mid so those simply get used more often. If I played longer courses more often it would probably be either my Pinnacle Patriot or my Star Wraith since those are my go-to stable and workable throwers in their respective ranges.