• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc golf scorecard app do you use and why?

What: Easy Scorecard Pro for Android.

Why: Been using it since the start, the guy is always developing it and adding more features. He is quick to respond to emails, fix bugs, and actually listens to feature suggestions. The program allows courses to be downloaded from an online database, has the ability for you to enter SSA information (or it can estimate its own) to give you round ratings, everything is customizable, etc. It pretty much does everything I need it to do.

UDisc for iPhone. Great program. New version with a great-looking facelift is on the way. This is one of the very few phone apps I've paid for. Love it.

Why: Been using it since the start, the guy is always developing it and adding more features. He is quick to respond to emails, fix bugs, and actually listens to feature suggestions. The program allows courses to be downloaded from an online database, has the ability for you to enter SSA information (or it can estimate its own) to give you round ratings, everything is customizable, etc. It pretty much does everything I need it to do.

Same response here. Easy Scorecard Pro is the way to go for Android. The Pro version is well worth the money.

I like easy scorecard when I am playing with a group, but Disc Golf Fanatic for android is nice if I am playing by myself. It will give distances and such. It was a pain at first as I had to map most of the courses I play at, but after that was taken care of it worked great.

I'm looking to upgrade my current phone...Currently have a Windows Phone but only one Disc Golf App, and that isn't really that great.

While phone Score Keeping is nice, I don't really need it. But since I happen to be in the process of upgrading - who wants to chime in with what platform I should get?

U Disc + which is the premium paid version. They may not have a free version now I don't know. It's cheap though I think just $1.99. Well worth it I think. I've used others like easy scorecard pro and disc caddy 2 I think it's called. They're not bad at all and that last one can pull courses and info from this site but U Disc + is full of features and the developer has a facebook page you can make suggestions and they actually get implemented in updates. It's the only one that is updated frequently and new features added all the time. It's got decent distance tracking if your GPS on the phone is accurate and many features like finding courses and whatnot. I've used them all at one point but U Disc + is where I stayed.

I'm looking to upgrade my current phone...Currently have a Windows Phone but only one Disc Golf App, and that isn't really that great.

While phone Score Keeping is nice, I don't really need it. But since I happen to be in the process of upgrading - who wants to chime in with what platform I should get?

I suggest android. It's customizable and upgraded timely and easily. I suggest a nexus device actually since it's a AOSP version with no bloatware and as soon as Google releases an update you get the update sent to your phone. I'd still have my Nexus 4 if the cops hadn't confiscated it. :mad: I use an LG g2 or something or other now but android all the way.

I actually still have my license for the pro version but haven't downloaded it one my last two phones because I switched to U Disc. It's been updated just days ago but he's no longer supporting it. If you look at the app description it has a warning.

"Due to lack of time, this app is no longer in active development, please do not expect support if you decide to buy this app"

I'm not saying it's bad or anything but it's not going to get the level of updates and support you could once expect. U Disc is still very much being developed and added to.

I'll keep using Easy Scorecard Pro for Android for its ability to report my average score for individual holes, as well as for its backup options.

Too bad it's not in active development though.

Have you tried http://www.discgolfsc.com for Windows phone? Its a web app mostly for iPhone and Android and not in any "App Store" but seems to work ok on Windows phones.

discasaurus for $0 on ios. the course directory is large and pre-loaded pars (which can be changed on the fly) are accurate. zero frills but works great when all you want to do is keep score. I really like that it switches from score input mode to scorecard display mode just by rotating the phone from vertical to horizontal.

UDisc

Lots of good features and continues to improve with time. And, yes, the developer seems genuinely interested in feedback.

For Android, I use Disc Caddy 2.

Why: You can search and upload courses straight from here (DGCR).
You can see your average for each course, and each hole.
You can see a line graph of your scores for each course.
You can see line graphs and pie charts of your scores for each hole.
You can easily send the scores to other people if you are keeping score for multiple people.

It's pretty great. I have never tried any others becuase I have no reason to, DC2 has everything. I think the paid version was like $3 - totally worth it.

i use disc caddy 2..got it went it was only $3

i like it because it uses DGCR for its course database as well as all the reasons roggenb3 uses it..good stuff

U disc on iPhone

because it measure distances and we were designing a course, I wanted a quick way to get an idea of the hole lengths so we could get a good mix.

if I get enough rounds on it with different people it will show me averages on holes so we can see where we might want to tweak the course.

big con for me is I can't save a temp course on the phone to get data on. I don't want to add my home and have people just show up.

Latest posts