• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc golf scorecard app do you use and why?

EasyScorecard Pro. I had a lot of interactions with the developer over the past few years and that app evolved into the best disc golf scorecard app on the market. There isn't much it won't do. But as was previously mentioned development work has been halted; so it's possible that something better could emerge. That being said... I'd still buy ESC Pro if I didn't already have it.

For Android, I use Disc Caddy 2.

Why: You can search and upload courses straight from here (DGCR).
You can see your average for each course, and each hole.
You can see a line graph of your scores for each course.
You can see line graphs and pie charts of your scores for each hole.
You can easily send the scores to other people if you are keeping score for multiple people.

It's pretty great. I have never tried any others becuase I have no reason to, DC2 has everything. I think the paid version was like $3 - totally worth it.

I dropped the $7 just to have an app that can connect with this site. I hope it wasn't a waste of money. I don't like how you can't change the round date. I was going to put in some old rounds so that way I can see the stats. That is one perk with Easy Score Card with Android, plus almost EVERYTHING seems to be able to be customized.

App name - Disc Golf SCorekeeper for Frisbee Golf 2 (free for the first 5 rounds, then $.99 for unlimited)

Why - I found this as a way to track my scores when I started. It allows you to find courses near you, no matter where you are. You can track scores by using the same par for all holes or you can input the distance per round / per hole if there are multiple tee locations. Easy to track and gives a summary after you are done. You can track your disc use as well, if you want to go that far into it...which I do not currently. It will keep your scores above par, at par and below par as well.

Some friends and I are looking for a good way to track our rounds, kind of like a weekly bowling league, except maybe monthly. I was hoping one of these scoring apps had a way for everyone to load scores/avgs/etc. and view everyone else's from a home screen or something. Maybe it's only an internet based thing. Maybe its on this site somewhere...

Also, one poster mentioned needing to map the courses manually on the app. Are there apps with preloaded courses, like a SkyCaddie system, yet? The ease of group scoring and stat tracking is what I need the app for most, but preloaded pinpoint distances would be incredible.

I've seen GPS based phone apps keep right with SkyCaddies so I know they can get pretty close. But, 5 yards on the golf course isn't as big a deal as 15 feet on the disc golf course. SkyCaddie manually maps courses to minimize error, some very specifically including slope of the green. A DG app like that would take it to the next level...of slow play. Haha

Bump for favorite DG apps...or golf apps you can use for DG. Has anyone had success with a distance measuring app (like Distancer)?

I haven't tried that distance app, but I don't think they are accurate enough to mean anything when it comes to disc golf distances.

Disc caddy 2 best out there and if you want to add old rounds you can put them in and upload them to here then edit date and time...

Disc Caddy 2 hands down.
It's a bit pricier than most of the other ones but you are able to just directly download courses off of DGcoursereview which comes with all the pars, distances, and reviews.
Very nice and simple scorekeeping interface as well.

I've been interested in putting a disc golf scorecard app on my android phone.

U-disc crashes every time it tries to load the initial course database.

All of the others want permission to access my contacts and phone records. Seriously, why does the guy who wrote my scorecard app need the phone numbers of all my friends? I swear, app writing still seems like it's in a shady place.

The contacts permission is probably required for the share scorecard via email/text functionality.

I use easy scorecard. it does what i want and has stats.
All of the others want permission to access my contacts and phone records. Seriously, why does the guy who wrote my scorecard app need the phone numbers of all my friends? I swear, app writing still seems like it's in a shady place.

seriously why does every app want access to contacts & then on top of that permission to send emails. seems like a great way for a spammer to get all your contacts then spam them using your email.:mad:

Right now I'm using two different ones. UDisc and PDGA apps on IPhone. They're both good but some have courses listed that the other doesn't.

Right now I'm using two different ones. UDisc and PDGA apps on IPhone. They're both good but some have courses listed that the other doesn't.

Disc Caddy uses DGCourseReview for course-information. I am fairly confident there's more courses than on UDisc or even on the PDGA app.

Disc Caddy uses DGCourseReview for course-information. I am fairly confident there's more courses than on UDisc or even on the PDGA app.
uDisc is still a more polished, nicer looking and better functioning app. Disc Caddy may grow into something nice, but it won't win me over any time soon. The dev on uDisc just does too good of a job adding new features for me to want to change.

Is UDisc the only app that uses the new scoring system and can u use it for casual rounds or is it just for sanctioned tournaments.

Latest posts