• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

what disc with have Avery Jenkins name on it?

^Seems like a good guess to me. His signature champion disc from the Vibram Open is a Destroyer.

It'd be cool to see the new Champ Destroyers have his name on it but I am guessing that is going to be the second run.

Looking at his bag I could also go for them bringing out a regular Champ TeeRex with his sig on it. I would like that quite a bit.

I have a Star Destroyer that he autographed from the 2008 USDGC. It was thrown on the last day, over the lake, as an exhibition.:)

My guess would be that his disc will be some form of Destroyer.

Food for thought...

Dave Feldberg's disc was the Champ Boss. A disc that at the time of his world championship was just on the verge of coming out, and therefore didn't exist. It wasn't production run ready until some weeks later. Perhaps Innova is about to release another Speed 13 driver? Or perhaps start making a production line Champ Max or Teerex with Avery's sig on it?

Food for thought...

Dave Feldberg's disc was the Champ Boss. A disc that at the time of his world championship was just on the verge of coming out and wasn't production run ready until later. Perhaps Innova is about to release another Speed 13 driver? Or perhaps start making a production line Champ Max or Teerex with Avery's sig on it?

I really hope not. They need to stop where they are and fix their production line of the current discs

It's Official, Avery's New signature disc is the.... AJ STAR POLECAT!!!

Starpolecat.jpg

Latest posts