• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do YOU do with you mini's?

Throw them back and forth with my son throughout the house until my fiance yells at us. Then I am sent to bed without any dinner :(

No, but I do have them stuffed in an extra back, my storage containers, randomly in my truck. Mini basket might be fun on those cold winter days.

I keep change and razor blades in mine. I forgot to bring them with, to the IDGC, for a full mini-course. We played glow disc there though.

Throw them at my mini basket. The dogs are scared to death of them though so I have to wait until they're not around.

my daughter has a ching mini that she loves to toss around and use as a teether (sometimes), my mini's normally stay in my bag and only get used for league and tourney rounds.... I do have a few extras floating around the house though

I only have one mini that I got from Spinski's disc golf store on my birthday, so it lives in my bag.

There's a few in my bag and I manage to lose all the rest randomly throughout the house. We are in the middle of an entire house remodel so the mini baskets as well as the full-sized are set up inside. Whenever anyone comes across a disc, regular or mini, it just gets hucked at the nearest basket, regular or mini, then it's back to work.

I bought myself an Innova DisCatcher Mini. When I feel like it I'll pick a spot in my apartment and chuck a stack o minis at it. Awesome when you can't get to the course for whatever reason. :)

Latest posts