• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you Eat/Drink while playing DG

Light breakfast (cereal, banana), granola bar and Vitamin Water in the car on the way, 32 oz H2o and 32 oz Gatorade/Powerade each round minimum, maybe some trail mix during. If multiple rounds/tourney I'll eat a sandwich, granola bar and fruit between rounds. I try to eat light and often to keep the metabolism going. Trying to stay away form RedBulls for now also

Weekends: oatmeal and eggs for breakfast, Gatorade and Surly during and burgers, fries and more Surly afterwards.

Afternoon rounds after work: Red Bull and water.

usually a few PB&J's after.

Yea, me too

shorts-pb-j.jpg

H2O, Cliff Bar, unsalted almonds, 5-hr energy. Afterwards, powerade or gatorade and a large meal.

Not much for me - eat before. Have a few cliff bar sample size in the bag.

Bucket of Chicken for my opponent.

Uhhh... The only time I'm not stocked with delicious Labatt's Blue is if it's a tourney or before 11:00 AM (12:00 PM is for the slackers). On those rare occasions, I carry Gatorade for the tournies and those Starbucks bottled coffee things. Mocha.

Eating is for the weak. Fill up on beer instead.

Had a CLIF Bar before but jeez those arn't too cheap (of course no energy bar really is).

True, nor taste especially well. But they do keep well in a ziplock bag in a bag side pocket for future undetermined use. If you're thinking of eating while playing (casual), pick something up fresh and eat it during the round. Let your inner tastebud animal guide your choice for the day.

I only drink the blood of my enemies.

And the occasional strawberry yoohoo I imagine :thmbup:

Before: Water, some sort of light snack

During: Water and/or a bourbon and coke, and marlboros, never a big eater during a course, after reading through this thread though, definitely some granola bars getting tossed in the bag next round

After: Some sort of food, nothing spectacular, usually horrible for us. We have always tried to go to a random new food place wherever we go to play. Which I must say, has landed us on some good and bad places

I forgot to share this (and for some reason can't edit my previous post..?)

We did this one time... it would live on to be the last time...

Little caesars before a round...ughhhh :sick:

~edit~
hey look, this one has a nice little 'edit' button, where'd the other one go? :confused:

Attachments

• 226644_10150615875580137_854805136_18783446_4762420_n.jpg
    226644_10150615875580137_854805136_18783446_4762420_n.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts