• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you hate most?

Litter is the top one on my list. Next is not picking up after your dog (I could care less if they are off leash as long as they don't pick up anyone's discs). Third is large groups with bad etiquette.

It depends on where and what was vandalized when it comes to graffiti for me. If your bench is a plank sitting on 2 cinder blocks I treat it like bathroom walls where it is like a forum more than graffiti. If the benches are nice then I don't appreciate someone vandalizing them. I don't think of graffiti as destructive except on tee signs. Any destructive vandalism is taken as a sign of disrespect and the vandal loses any respect they may have received from me (if I actually know who the vandal is). I think they should consider installing ace posts at the tees or between the basket and the next tee that people can sign if they aced the hole.

I'm also wondering how someone chooses to tee off can be offensive to someone else.

Litterbugs, especially when I just spent an extra hour during my round picking all the visible trash up on a course and come around for my second round and I see fresh trash already. It has happened too many times!

I'm torn between littering and vandalism as most offensive. Littering's more common. Vandalism's harder to clean up.

Not cleaning up after dogs? I don't run into it very often, but definitely annoying when it happens? The only time in memory was right on the teepad. Man. Littering and vandalism rolled into one.

people that throw overhand off the teebox

Lol, what if that person can throw 450ft with an overhand shot?

:clap:

unless there is no other route, agreed

A dude at this year's Ace Race was doing this. Needless to say he wasn't even close.

Why you hatin??
I throw overhand from the teebox all the time. If you think it's cheatin', put in the time to learn it, so you can "cheat" too.
BTW, I aced during this year's Ace Race with a thumber.

I hate that im at work and when i get off I cannot play disc golf due to time change... :(

People that call the city to complain that the course mandos (all 2 of them) are too hard for them and want the course to stay some crappy open course with no challenge, even though they don't volunteer or do any work on it like all the people who try to improve the challenge and bring more people and tourneys in.

Getting bit by spiders. Mosquitos. Plants with thorns on them. Litter Pigs. Drunkards (Drinking is ok with me, as long as you don't get chitty). LARGE groups that don't let people play through. LARGE groups in general. Non golfers that don't respect the course. People that throw at other people. Fire ants. People that take 10 minutes to make a putt...

Getting bit by spiders. Mosquitos. Plants with thorns on them. Litter Pigs. Drunkards (Drinking is ok with me, as long as you don't get chitty). LARGE groups that don't let people play through. LARGE groups in general. Non golfers that don't respect the course. People that throw at other people. Fire ants. People that take 10 minutes to make a putt...

That pretty much sums it up, but I'll add: People who complain @ XXXX course, but won't show up for work days.

Hate is a strong word, but here are a few things I really can't stand. . .

1) People who have played certain courses FOR YEARS, and never volunteer on work days
2) People who litter, swear, steal, and vandalize
3) People who don't let smaller groups play through
4) The fact that I have to drive an hour to play outside of Flagstaff
5) The "last time I parked this hole and shot -18 under" dbag
6) Losing

People that are caught doing this should have there balls cut off

not to give anyone the 'go ahead' but public parks shouldn't have branches below 7' for safty reasons. I think for DG you need about that much room to play, so it works.

Latest posts