• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you use to dry off your discs?

What do you use to dry off your discs?

• A towel

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • the back of my pants

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • A Shamwow, it's made in Germany you know it's good

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • The old flick and spin

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I don't get my discs wet

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • other

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
I work for a medical supply company and at times I will have to discard obsolete or expired procedure kits. In several of these kits are sterile (not after I open them though) blue operating towels. They are about the size of a dishcloth. I take several and on days when the course is wet and muddy I will give several away to disc golfers who do not have anything to clean off their discs with.
If I lose them it is no big deal as I have enough to last me for years. In addition, they go through the wash just fine. So, with an enormous stockpile of blue operating towels, plenty more to come, the fact that they are free and the fact that they work quite well I do not see a need to use anything else.

I use my beard. The ladies love the smell of my musk afterwards.

A towel or if its real bad....a shamwow

Rain

I usually just shake it a few times or use my shirt,but I'm wondering if you could put Rain-X on it,you know the stuff you put on your windshield?:|

I use a microfiber ball golf towel. My towel was scratchy before the first wash, but since then it has become much softer.
I hate to clip my towel to my bag because when I put my bag down, if the ground is wet, my towel will get wet. So I either just carry my towel from shot to shot if I have to use it every time I pick up my disc and set it on top of my bag between throws or I roll it up and put it in my extra drink holder pocket.
Do you guys clip your towels onto your bag or what?!?

I use my beard. The ladies love the smell of my musk afterwards.

Excellent Brother!

I tended bar through grad school, and I have some old promotional bar towels left over from those days. Right now I have a Carlsberg towel on my bag. Works pretty good.

I hook the microfiber towel on my belt loop with a carabiner or I tuck it under my belt if I have no eyelets in the towel. Never touches the ground.

I use a few towels actually. One is for my muddy/wet discs, and another I use to wipe my hands. If I use the two towels and actually wipe my Discs and hands every throw it's impossible to get muddy hands or Discs no matter how bad the weather is.

Latest posts