• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What fairway driver would you use in a one disc round?

Here's one to try:

Westside Seer.

I've traveled with this disc, and it is dynamite:
•easy to control.
•can hyzer.
•can anny.
•slow enough to be good for approaches.
•great natural flex shot disc when thrown flat.
•can handle moderate wind.

Just a great little disc, kind of lost in the shuffle of new molds.

Monkeypaws is spot on. The Seer is an incredibly underrated and versatile disc for all the reasons he lists.

And the correct answer isssss...
31c6e4db-bb4e-4594-b2bb-b5a1be57ad3a100_5054.JPG

That or my old Ti Stalker. Stalker grabs chains a little better, but, the F5 is ultra-responsive, incredibly controllable, and can be pushed out to 350' or more on a good throw.

Icon Patriot

Makes an account just to post that disc in this thread. :clap:

I would second this, as long as its a fresh Icon Patriot, it can cover just about any shot.

But I would still stick with my choice of a beat in Rival

Icon Rival. It's very versatile. Backhands, Sidearms, could roll it if I had to...

my FR Rival which is beginning to become seasoned.

yeah the fr in my bag has been thrown for at least a good year or more now and is seasoning into that buttah spot .. so much fun to throw!

Do you guys also still use the patriot after you beat in a rival?

I find myself using the Patriot less and less as my SB Rival workhorse has beaten into a very straight neutral flyer.. I only have 1 beat pinnacle Patriot in the bag now with 4 Rivals in different stages of wear and plastics... that might change if i were to lose a beat rival i guess.

Eagles are the only fairway drivers that I carry. If I could only use one, it would be a max weight champion Eagle that is not too domey.

Latest posts