• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What I don't understand about the B/S/T

zj10021

* Ace Member *
why do people think it is cool to highlight the sold discs rather than removing them entirely from the list. I do understand the need for it if you only have one picture of 10 discs, but you should be taking 10 pictures anyways not one big cluster. so anyways this is my little rant and its about to end. if a disc is sold, remove it(don't highlight is some ungodly color) and politely respond to PM's for those waiting in line for it. I understand pending discs also. I just usually close a thread if i see half the post covered in red SOLD because i am to lazy to read between the lines.

I tend to mark the item as sold until i get confirmation that the person has received the item, Then I will remove it.

Reives.J said:
I tend to mark the item as sold until i get confirmation that the person has received the item, Then I will remove it.

i kinda do that as well also if the persone says something like "you said it didnt have ink" then its on your trade list still. and you can check if you did or did not say so.

except you can edit posts in the BST area, so that is not a reliable source for debate, you could have changed what it says. I agree that once the disc is shipped it should be deleted from the BST list.

it's so people can see that at one time you had decent stuff to trade and you weren't just trying to trade for a first run unthrown CE Valk with a bunch of 5-6/10 DX Teebirds cause that's all that's left after your good stuff has been picked over

it can also make someone feel bad that they didn't jump on a trade with you earlier

in my last trade list I did it this way but I think after 2 days (and a good burst of trades) I edited my list down to only what I had

This is the best dgcr-esque post in a long time. I hate this and water, frolf, drunks, stoners, losing discs, people that don't call when they find discs, litter, people from Texas, trees, trees in the fairway, fairways in general, hills, snow, noobs, illiteracy, 9 holes courses with 4 stars, 18 hole courses with one star, 13 star american flags, crackheads, paying full price for fast food, aces, posts about aces, questions about aces, growing the sport, planting the sport, and watering the sport.

Frank Delicious said:
My mom is a like the PDGA
Sounded like a good idea after a few cold ones, but 3 kids and 6 years later you realize what a terrible mistake it was? Only now you're too invested, what with the doublewide and all, that you're stuck.

These comments are just about as stupid as making the most prominent text on your b/s/t thread reference the items that are no longer for sale or trade.

00bs7te7.jpg

zj190393whatever after he gets a shopping cart that squeaks:

Goddamit! Why does everyone suck so hard!?!?!

Other things zj10002 doesn't understand:

caution lights
menthols
capri pants
visors
toe socks
hot dogs that are "all the way"
4-door sports cars
light beer
the "other" Price is Right showcase
the difference b/w Chef Gordon Ramsey's shows...

i dont understand the following "i dont understand" lists

I think my sold question was pretty logical

Latest posts