• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What is a TeeDevil?

imoser_me

Par Member
Innova has a new PDGA approved Disc called the TeeDevil. The rim is between an XCal and Boss in size. That is all I can really ascertain. Anybody have any info on it?

No info but sounds like an evil Teebird with awesome sauce all over it; if you got an arm for something like that.

ctd11.gif

I remember hearing that the next disc that they were coming out with was supposed to be a less stable destroyer. Like the Archon is to the Wraith. I don't really remember where I heard it from so not real sure on how legit it is.

I remember hearing that the next disc that they were coming out with was supposed to be a less stable destroyer. Like the Archon is to the Wraith. I don't really remember where I heard it from so not real sure on how legit it is.

I'd love to see something along the lines of a 12(13)/5/-1/2 from Innova.

I remember thinking the Wahoo was a ****ty name,this one's pretty close. :clap:

Could this disc be the reason for the vortex basket?! That it only flies for aces as soon as its thrown and the only way to contain it is the vortex basket from arroyo dg?!?!?

Maybe it's the official destrulcan

Ink says DV 174...
Then again...TD was already pinched by discmania