• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is missing from my bag?

progolfer33

Bogey Member
I was thinking of buying one or two new discs here soon, so I am looking for some imput. Here is what I currently carry:

175 Gateway Soft Wizard
175 Gateway Supersoft Wizard
175 Gateway Super Stupid Soft Wizard
169 Innova Aviar P&A
174 Discraft ESP Comet
176 Discraft Elite Z Buzzz
175 Discraft Elite Z Wasp
168 Innova Star TL
169 Innova Star Wraith

Also, I can throw my Wraith 370-410 on average; just to give you an idea of my arm speed. Thanks.

Why 4 putters? I would get an overstable driver...firechicken/Max or something like that if your a discrap guy.

I bet they arent all different though?

well, my first putter was the aviar pna. then i got the discraft supersoft magnet. i liked it a lot...then my dog got ahold of it so theres some teeth marks in it...not too bad, but still, so i got another one. id want some more just for practice. sometimes i think about just bringing putters out for reps.

Why 4 putters? I would get an overstable driver...firechicken/Max or something like that if your a discrap guy.

4 putters isn't exactly intentional, but it works since I play a course a lot where I use a putter on almost every hole.

Teebird and Firebird would round out your drivers pretty good.

The only reason I said the 4 putter thing is because they are all different which I sure means there is overlap. But to each his own

The only reason I said the 4 putter thing is because they are all different which I sure means there is overlap. But to each his own

the only reason id get a different putter would be if discraft didnt make the supersoft magnet anymore. its the best putter.

Yep...its my most accurate driver and great utility disc. If I could only carry one driver, it'd be a Teebird!

Overstable Driver

I think you need something in the Speed 9 category (somewhere between your TL and Wraith). For that, I'd totally recommend a Firebird. But, something a little less stable (like a Viking) would be ok as well.

Latest posts