• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the best small bag?

I get mad when I am playing and throw it and hit it against trees. Been doing that for well over a year and it is still in good shape.

Yep. It helps me, if I get my anger out before I tee off on the next hole I do better than letting it build up until I explode.

So if throwing your bag against a tree isn't you exploding I would hate to see what you do when you really get pissed off :eek:

I use an Innova Standard bag with Quadshocks. It is so light it doesn't feel like much at all after a round or two. I fold the lid into the bag and carry about ten discs without the dividers. I also brushed Plasti-dip onto the bottom and it is very water resistant now. It is my beater bag for spring and winter mostly. I have also been using it in this heat recently so I don't have to carry my heavier silverback around. I really like it but I am also interested in the small Gorilla Boy ones as well. Maybe after he is caught back up I will order one.

Fade Crunch or Innova Standard are great values for that size bag that will hold up to a lot of abuse.

So if throwing your bag against a tree isn't you exploding I would hate to see what you do when you really get pissed off :eek:

the-hulk-od-2003.jpg

I was also looking at the voodooo bags. They look pretty sturdy but they are already expensive bags, and the guy selling them via facebook charges $20 shipping! I know there's already a thread out there about them, but no one seemed to have much info on the smaller Juju and Mojo bags that they make.