• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the difference between CE and Pro Line?

BrunsChad

What is the difference between the old Pro Line plastic and the taffy CE plastic? I'm looking and getting some CE Leopards, but I've had some club members recommend that I won't be disappointed if I try out some Pro Line Leopards. So I just wanted someone to clarify this for me. Thanks!

pro line is cheaper and is just a CE blend

CE is CE. but good luck getting into CE and PL Leopards because they get $$$$$$$$$

Haha yea, I'm not looking forward to the money part of it, but given the right price, I know CE is worth it. I just want to see if the Pro Line plastic is as grippy or as durable as say the 2nd run, taffy CE plastic? Or even as stiff?

Both are hard to get CE is going to be expensive.
Look for some used regular Pro Leopards or buy some new Pro Leos and break them in.

My pro-line leos feel and fly like today's pro. They are more durable but still break in to rollers given enough time. My CE leos are a lot like today's champ, but they break in a little faster and seem to have a little more glide and speed, but I think that has more to to with their flatness.

It is so totally not worth it to carry these.

Today's plastic is better. I feel like discs are molding up better and better these days and are flying more consistently. I also dont like worrying about special discs other than putters and maybe a midrange....but definitely not a driver.

10xKC teebirds are a different story. :twisted: