• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the highest number of holes you have played in one day?

The most holes I've played in a single day is...

• 18 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 36 or less

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • 72 or less

Votes: 34 54.8%
  • 100 or less

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • 200 or less

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • more than 200 holes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
90 in a day, not as grueling as I expected. Like a previous poster mentioned, my arm generally hurts after a round but I felt like I could keep going forever that day.

That week was a personal best for me, got 288 holes in.

I've played 7 courses at least twice on dg road trips. I've had to skip a few holes due to time constraints, so I'd guess about 120 holes per day.

I probably play four rounds in a day at least twice a month (72 holes). Five rounds (90 holes) a few times.

It may be in best interest to do a bit of endurance training because I'm planning to try out Olorin's Great 8 (144 holes) in June.

90 holes on two courses, in two states (Pooler GA, and Hardeeville, SC). Both courses have two sets of tees, so I could have a nice variety on my day off!

I played 89 yesterday (the last hole was unplayable due to small children) I have played 144 at least once. My brother and I have plaed over a 100 a day for 4 or 5 days straight before. We will be getting together this summer and will probably do something close to that.

I've probably played more, but that's the number that I KNOW that I've played in a day.
I'm considering getting into the NC Great Eight, but not sure yet.

Latest posts