• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the most important item you carry in your bag during a round other than discs

keys
liquid
towel
lighter

no need for all the excessive junk people carry

During summer, my water bottle. I feel best playing around in 50 degree weather and when anything above 75 comes I am in trouble without it. During winter, my giant microfiber golf towel. Use it after and before every throw. Snow clings to discs.

Drinks, snacks, and a Swiss Army knife; you never know when you'll need to MacGyver your way out of a situation.

Water. Or towel. Its a toss up.

Water, towel, golden retriever, softball, sharpie, flashlight, and multitool (Leatherman). Also my tiny clipboard is useful for scorecards.

Wet wipes and about a third of a roll of toilet paper compressed in a plastic bag

(have not needed them, yet...)
(I am not trying to funny or a dick.. as they say, "**** happens")

when i lived in MN you had to have a baseball or lacrosse ball with you.

Usually a drink.

There's no room for anything other than that in a Slim Jim.

Well, sometimes I hide snacks under the discs.

Wet wipes and about a third of a roll of toilet paper compressed in a plastic bag

(have not needed them, yet...)
(I am not trying to funny or a dick.. as they say, "**** happens")

I've been there, man. I wasn't prepared for it. I miss those socks.

But for me it would be the towel. The ground has a way of staying perpetually wet and muddy here.

A handsome positive attitude.
-first priority is enjoying yourself regardless of your round
-being cool to your group (throw your fit at home)
towel
green tea
clean dry undies for after you swim

A good attitude!

Great sportsmanship, water, small snack, a towel, and the ability to be humbled!

A baseball to knock "other" peoples discs out of the trees and an eraser for my scorecard

Its a toss up between ibuprofen and a softball. Ibuprofen is obvious, and the softball is to knock discs out of trees.