• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the most important item you carry in your bag during a round other than discs

my car keys

^FTW!

Any given day: water and a towel.
On multi-course days: food.
Playing in a tourny: mini.
Getting dark: LED's & tape.

Now that I have a bag with decent storage, all the above are in my bag all the time (food/snacks as needed). Sometimes I need the extra storage on the top of my Cabela bag for a place to put a layer away after I peel it off.

I also take a camera in bag in trips.

towel and water are a given
for me lately, with two rounds in team golf,
advil and bengay
god im getting old

A backup lighter............................................ for the smokes
Papers........................................................ to keep score, should we chose to.
And, A bag.................................................. to quarentine poison oaked discs and/or hand sanitizer and paper towels to remove the evil oils.

Are you a turtle? ;)

towel, water, and chocolate or rice crispy treat to pass out to my buddies! its how i get the upper hand on them!:D
^gives buddies rice crispy treats made with large doses of laxatives - gets upper hand when they get hit with a severe case of the runs. :p

Fat Max Tape Measure
/snip

Buddy carries that, one of the best ideas around.

I seem to carry baby wipes for another buddy who never has any and has the worst timing ever!

Mine would be a few twisted up, keeps weight and space to a minimum. And they are easily shared. :D

Here's my contribution:

I carry a pdga-legal monocular and a mini-UV flashlight.

When it becomes dark and hard to spot discs, I bust out the UV light and the discs pop out amazingly well. I throw all neon-yellow discs, so they all fluoresce.

same thing as Vincent

Pulp-Fiction-Mystery-Briefcase.jpg

Most important, although unused so far (thankfully!): Epi-pen, (Bee sting allergies are a bitch) a hockey puck to knock down discs, and some handy poison ivy wipes.

Important stuff I've actually used: really only water. For summer I'll put my Birdie Bag back in.

While I agree with a lot of what guys have mentioned I tend to prefer to keep most of that stuff in my trunk rather than actually in my bag.