• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

You can find a buys for a good shape CE disc at $40-$60 no matter what it is, having said that Spiders are not the most sought after and I've seen them go for $25 that were 7/10.

Kind of depends on how patient you are.

Yeah damn good deal Phil.

Really depends who's checking eBay that week...could be $30 upwards of $70 if there's a real bidding battle.

Thanks for the response all, I saw one on eBay but it's aleeady in the 70's with three days still left so I'll probably pass on it.

Not nearly as much as you're probably hoping.

There was only one run of CE Spiders, and all but a handful were all pearly.

I picked up the 7 in the attached pic (all mint, one ring stamped) up a couple of months ago for $125 for the lot.

wow, that was a serious deal!

PFN Orc

PFN Star Orc w/patent #. 160g. Never thrown.

Attachments

• 20180604_193435.jpg
    20180604_193435.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180604_193546.jpg
    20180604_193546.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 11
I just realized I may have one of the x outs. Think this is factory ink as well?
d86b5cdae67675eaa96e08e805b218d4.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Hey DGCR crew. Been a long time since I posted here. Going through my mountain of collectors discs and wanted to post a few. Starting with this beaut:

Real black CE Eagle (not dyed) with rainbow stamp and. I believe this is the first run of these but correct me if I'm wrong. Very hard to see through, I believe it's max weight, no ink and is in good shape minus the spot pictured.

Latest posts