• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Typically $20-25 in new condition for most of that stamp series. Rocs and Teebirds usually fetch a bit more

I have wanted to start that collection for years but never started. I have the GLO Throw In The Dark collection and figured this stamp series would compliment em well. Maybe I should start searching lol.

I need to update my subscription on here as my pm box is currently full. If you want to start adding to your collection with this one I'd be glad to help.

Just getting back into the sport with my kid after about 10 years not playing, and realizing how much things have changed as far as disc selection. Are any of these high-enough value that I should avoid throwing them in a lake or letting my kid beat them into trees?

LE Cryztal Z Buzz with a stamp from a 2008 Halloween tournament
LE ESP Comet from around 2008
Very early ESP Zone, pink, top stamped discraft
First Run ESP Wasp, unsure on weight and also unsure on which closet it's hiding in lol

My old field practice discs, all gently used, one or two unthrown:
Stack of elite-x and z XLs, around 174g.
Stack of pro-D Zones with the limited edition stamp(172g)
Stack of pro-D Drones(176g)
Z predators hiding in a closet somewhere unless I gave them away

The Pro-D stuff is probably worth a but more than stock, but I would guess it would top out about $10 each disc. Everything else has likely $20+ of value, except maybe the Elite-X XLs. I'd personally be interested in the ESP stuff and the Buzzz.

I have a new never thrown 167g 11x champ eagle and I was wondering what its value is? I have someone interested in buying it and I wanted to make sure we both get a fair deal

Its peach with green stamp

Attachments

• 16101370091372466505477445225075.jpg
    16101370091372466505477445225075.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 21
I have a new never thrown 167g 11x champ eagle and I was wondering what its value is? I have someone interested in buying it and I wanted to make sure we both get a fair deal

Its peach with green stamp

Last year I sold off most of my collection, 12 of them, one at a time. All new. The winning bids for them ranged from $62-$97

Got a old friend looking for MRX's...

I have one., but it is old...

What is it worth?

It weighs 172g and the original price sticker from the Worlds is on the back...

Attachments

• 2000MRX 172g.jpg
    2000MRX 172g.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 25
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMfbEt4rUFPMqp2Jy2mS_2ANjkCojWLQS2bbgkT

I bought this in the early 2000's I believe. Discraft XL in Elite plastic. Plenty of wear and dirt. Plastic still feels really good to me.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOzeco1WnNfR4_zEetTX7tCSIrbpk9rfd1FnN1s

Innova Gazelle also purchased in the early 2000's I think. I barely played but bought about four or five discs. These and one Birdie putter are the last of the originals, ha.

Both discs were played with of course. The Gazelle is base plastic. Crazy it was considered a long range driver at the time.

Mcbeth 4x first run discraft

Hi,
If I remember right, the initial run was 4 molds with one of them being the proto putter. What are they worth these days? I have 10 or 15 of each.

EMPEROR

What's it worth?
VIP Club January 2020 – Swirly S-Blend EMPEROR by Infinite Discs
Excellent Condition-Inked

Attachments

• 20210120_172738 (2).jpg
    20210120_172738 (2).jpg
    108 KB · Views: 16
Hey,
I have these couple discs i'm curious to know, if these would be worth something.
First there is this ESP FLX Buzzz, which I bought roughly 10 years ago. condition ok, maybe 7+/10
Then I also picked couple of get freaky zones from local generic sport shop, which surprisingly had these great discs, which is unusual. bought 2, one went straight to bag and this clear one has been on shelf. I did found these for sale on ebay for 200+€:confused:

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 29
Hey,
I have these couple discs i'm curious to know, if these would be worth something.
First there is this ESP FLX Buzzz, which I bought roughly 10 years ago. condition ok, maybe 7+/10
Then I also picked couple of get freaky zones from local generic sport shop, which surprisingly had these great discs, which is unusual. bought 2, one went straight to bag and this clear one has been on shelf. I did found these for sale on ebay for 200+€:confused:

The buzzz could go for 40-50 depending on weight. I've been seeing them go for big bucks on eBay. The zone is stock at this point, depending on what you paid you aren't looking at much more than retail. I may be mistaken, maybe the color will get you more but I know you can get these at most online retailers currently.

Hey,

As Seth said while I was typing this. The Buzzz is easy $40++, not sure how high it would go in used condition. The Zone is the stock stamp of the Get Freaky. They are still $20 new. Maybe fetch a bit more with the wonderbread stamp

Latest posts