• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I should have added that they are both 11x Eagle x...red is 148g and yellowish ish 175g scaled no ink on either

I've seen some old Champ Eagles like that go for $25-$30+ on facebook auctions. If the yellow one is as in good of shape as the red I'd predict $30ish for it. No ink helps your cause. The light weight on the red one kills its value.

Found a brand new never-thrown PFN Firebird on a rack in a store over Xmas. 170g. Worth more than retail?

PFN Star firebirds have been showing up in stores lately for whatever reason, maybe old overstock?

You should be able to get a couple bucks more than retail for it, but likely not much more than that. The disc being somewhat heavy helps. If it's flat, you've got more help.

I need help

Ok here is one of the 1000 disc I have.... I need a value please?:eek:

Attachments

• UE7dvxtxTVmtptwcicGiIw.jpg
    UE7dvxtxTVmtptwcicGiIw.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 86
  • hj8idQq4TR2y40p1L3dNfg.jpg
    hj8idQq4TR2y40p1L3dNfg.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 71
What is this disc??

I'm still crawling through these disc...I'm very sorry for flooding yall with this... BUT, y'alll have been helpful with your PM's THANK YOU!!!:clap:

Attachments

• FJ0NEdgVQeCb3K+v4HSiUQ.jpg
    FJ0NEdgVQeCb3K+v4HSiUQ.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 74
  • eoawMMEpQjKVGpv1nVgPqg.jpg
    eoawMMEpQjKVGpv1nVgPqg.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Z6b4uk3pR6K8l1pOVIAwIw.jpg
    Z6b4uk3pR6K8l1pOVIAwIw.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 58
Discraft Zone (ESP)

Looking for a little help on possible value of a 2008 World Championship ESP Zone. Supercolor, max weight maybe 6/10 range. Not familiar with this run myself and trying to help a friend out with price. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2008Zone.jpg
    2008Zone.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 20
Looking for a little help on possible value of a 2008 World Championship ESP Zone. Supercolor, max weight maybe 6/10 range. Not familiar with this run myself and trying to help a friend out with price. Thanks in advance!

I can't speak to the collector value, but from a thrower's perspective, I would pay less for this than a regular ESP in the same condition. I absolutely hate discs with the Supercolor/InnColor process. They feel terrible to me. They do look cool, and I am sure there is someone who would want this. I just though I would throw in my 2 cents.

Are patent number QJLS worth anymore than normal price? Also wondering about X Predators?

The thing I've noticed about JLS' is that there are so many good comparable fairways out there right now, and so few people throw the JLS to begin with, that it's not always easy to unload them unless you've got something really rare like the CE runs. If they were more desirable, I think they'd be worth a little more. But perhaps you can find the right (qjls)buyers in more specialized forums/boards.

The thing I've noticed about JLS' is that there are so many good comparable fairways out there right now, and so few people throw the JLS to begin with, that it's not always easy to unload them unless you've got something really rare like the CE runs. If they were more desirable, I think they'd be worth a little more. But perhaps you can find the right (qjls)buyers in more specialized forums/boards.

Thanks for the response. I like the feel of the plastic, so I'll just throw the heck out of it.

Any idea what those Neutron Soft Ions go for? The ones that had the big orbital dye instead of a stamp.

http://i59.tinypic.com/9790us.jpg

Looks like the one in the pic but in better condition. I didn't direct link the pic because it's huge.

Any idea what those Neutron Soft Ions go for? The ones that had the big orbital dye instead of a stamp.

http://i59.tinypic.com/9790us.jpg

Looks like the one in the pic but in better condition. I didn't direct link the pic because it's huge.

If new id imagine $100+(wouldnt sell mine for less) being pretty rare unthrown and with the dye. I paid $30 for blank throwers years ago. Havent seen on of these in a while but dont follow FB $tuff so might have been a sale there recently ive missed.

Last edited:
Xout patent no leo.... Not gonna sell, wanna throw, but want to know if it needs hunted for hours if (and probably when) I shank it.
3a79ffa4cd6262f62249c7a3e4be1a4b.jpg
80dd547f1d239f2d7c3b826c455489b6.jpg
642532f824fbe069e6356a6bb6945c4b.jpg
84ee2c5f0fa4e79ec5145833d3c12b6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I have a Watermelon Crave with a little bit of wear, and no ink. Was wondering what these are going for now? only thrown in the yard never on a course.
CdCce85
bdjFxQx
W35ExSA
jsiQ5le
IjfE3rS

Attachments

• IMG-5960.jpg
    IMG-5960.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG-5959.jpg
    IMG-5959.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 14