• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

They made a plastic right after Pro that had both the small Pro logo and big Champion on it. The plastic felt like a mix of Champion with the plastic that was the old pro plastic. I have asked others about that disc and it would be very valuable one my dad has but it is not due to a big crack it got when it broke, plastic type was out for only a short time I was told by others before modern Champion came out. To me I only saw the plastic a year before Champion came out to replace that plastic.

I believe the plastic you are thinking of either said Candy Pro or Kc Pro. I am pretty sure there has never been a Champion Pro or Pro Champion plastic. I am talking only of the names, not the mix of plastic.

Although to that, I am pretty sure the very last plastic labeled CE, the Candy Pro labeled, and the first labeled Champion are all the exact same mix of plastic (whatever mix that may have been).

I believe the plastic you are thinking of either said Candy Pro or Kc Pro. I am pretty sure there has never been a Champion Pro or Pro Champion plastic. I am talking only of the names, not the mix of plastic.

Although to that, I am pretty sure the very last plastic labeled CE, the Candy Pro labeled, and the first labeled Champion are all the exact same mix of plastic (whatever mix that may have been).

No I have looked at the disc, it says Pro in small on it with a Champion in big on the disc. It is like the Pro that became Champion type plastic with some of the not clear CE plastic or possibly the Pro plastic in it. Yes it is a Firebird or Thunderbird disc do not remember which. It is a rare disc I am told. No KC Pro did not come out till KC had won his 8th worlds. They had some disc that were KC discs with 7x on them but that was a type of DX plastic like the old special DX blend for some discs with his name on them. If Ken Climo's name does appear on the disc I mention it was like the old champion discs, a basic disc but with a players name on them.

No I have looked at the disc, it says Pro in small on it with a Champion in big on the disc. It is like the Pro that became Champion type plastic with some of the not clear CE plastic or possibly the Pro plastic in it. Yes it is a Firebird or Thunderbird disc do not remember which. It is a rare disc I am told. No KC Pro did not come out till KC had won his 8th worlds. They had some disc that were KC discs with 7x on them but that was a type of DX plastic like the old special DX blend for some discs with his name on them. If Ken Climo's name does appear on the disc I mention it was like the old champion discs, a basic disc but with a players name on them.

Dude. Do you own a camera and are capable of posting a picture of said disc here?

This champion Aero has some small chunks out but is in pretty good shape overall. Looks and feels like CE. Anyone know what year it would be from? How much is it worth?

Bump. Are champ Aero's rare or worth anything? A buddy picked this up used and it's his go-to putter right now.

attachment.php

Bump. Are champ Aero's rare or worth anything? A buddy picked this up used and it's his go-to putter right now.

attachment.php

Well since the Innova company is not making Aero in Champion yes it has value but not as much as say a stiff pre 2006 hard Pro D Magnet, though the Legacy Clutch in the Protege plastic has dropped the price of the old pre 2006 hard Pro D Magnet's by a bit. I am not sure, the Aero in DX I would say about $25-$30 as it was a disc people used quite a bit as an approach disc back in the 2000's.

attachment.php

This one is probably around the 2003-2004 time frame. Nice old pearly run. Used, it would probably bring somewhere in the $20's if you found an Aero collector or thrower.

This one is probably around the 2003-2004 time frame. Nice old pearly run. Used, it would probably bring somewhere in the $20's if you found an Aero collector or thrower.

That is about right, $20-$25 for that Champion Aero. DX is a bit more if Innova stopped making that disc is $25-$30 as more players used that disc as an Approach putter. Closest disc to it now is a Dart as it seems that Innova no longer makes the Aero, however the Dart is not that Close to an Aero as the Aero was a straighter flying disc.

First run mint Valkyrie

How much do you think a mint condition first run Valkyrie is worth please help!!!

Pre run boss

Pre run champion boss . Bought directly from Dave himself. The plastic reminds me very much or third run PDs opaque and stiff

Attachments

• A8A08336-B2F6-4D21-BE71-4DBE1E24163A.jpg
    A8A08336-B2F6-4D21-BE71-4DBE1E24163A.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 53
  • EC438FB5-0AB7-476F-B1DC-3BA397A21497.jpg
    EC438FB5-0AB7-476F-B1DC-3BA397A21497.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 24
Team star Boss

Another Boss bought directly from Dave.

Attachments

• 53FA8C7D-4A01-4C42-9C2D-06EDBEC8CBB8.jpg
    53FA8C7D-4A01-4C42-9C2D-06EDBEC8CBB8.jpg