• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Wondering on the prices of first run and Third run PD's ? Was trying to look through this thread didn't see anything.

First run Ti Buzzzes--are they worth anything above normal prices? I have two of the very first that were tye-dyed.

2003 Xmas disc
super gummy San Marino Stingray
I am gonna part with it, any input on value would be excellent! TIA.
8500b265d66e5142d6750f207c5bd3f1.jpg
0acc3a64021e4c3cb907acfbad602bb7.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

2003 Xmas disc
super gummy San Marino Stingray
I am gonna part with it, any input on value would be excellent! TIA.
8500b265d66e5142d6750f207c5bd3f1.jpg
0acc3a64021e4c3cb907acfbad602bb7.jpg

I paid 45 for a new one last October. Prime Discs on ebay sold 3 separate new ones a few weeks ago that all went for "Best Offer". 2 of them under $60 each, 1 under $50. I would guess somewhere in the $20's for this used one

How much are 2016 Sexton's going for these days? I've got one that I've thrown a little bit but mostly good shape. I like it but I like $50 more.

I paid 45 for a new one last October. Prime Discs on ebay sold 3 separate new ones a few weeks ago that all went for "Best Offer". 2 of them under $60 each, 1 under $50. I would guess somewhere in the $20's for this used one
Thanks for info. I have it listed on eBay put a reserve on it for $35 see what happens!

It has been a few years since I have logged in. I would like to post a few discs to show but I cannot remember how, and photobucket no longer is free. Could someone please kindly refresh my memory. I know this might not be the correct spot for this but any help would be appreciated.

It has been a few years since I have logged in. I would like to post a few discs to show but I cannot remember how, and photobucket no longer is free. Could someone please kindly refresh my memory. I know this might not be the correct spot for this but any help would be appreciated.

You can post pics by saving them to your computer and using the attachments(Paper clip icon)option in advanced post options. Or if you can right click and open them in a new tab, you can copy the url and paste using the postcard looking icon.

The Smoked color is interesting.
There is a used one on ebay, kind green and the bid is at 19.50.

I'd say at least $60. Huklab doesn't have any Proto Stamps left but they have a large selection of collector rocs at "retail".

https://www.huklab.com/discs/rare-discs/rare-rocs/?sort=featured&page=4

Those HukLab prices seem very high to me, $99 for a Big Bird and $60 for a 2x stock stamp? Wow, having 10+ Big Birds at home makes me wish they were right but seeing as I never paid more than $30 for any of mine I am of the opinion they are overpriced.

The smoke proto is tough as I would tend to believe it to be more a collectible as it would be hard to see in play. Being used makes it less collectible as they tend to prefer 10/10 max weight stuff. So that would make it more of a thrower maybe? Does it have any ink? My initial guess would be in the $30 - $50 range but all it takes is one person to really, really want it.

I missed the used part on that roc3. I agree that would devalue it quite a bit as a collectible. 30-50 seems like a reasonable range. Might have to find The right buyer to get over 40

The value of the disc I have posted is more about color than usual. Smoke roc3 was like a true Grape ape proto.
Example a green proto ape was $30, Grape was $60-100 at one time.
Based on the retail examples I have seen a smoke colored one is by far the most rare and valuable color.
It is Max weigh, no INK and in excellent condition. It was only tested by me for a round, I don't throw rocs, I throw wasp's
It would be rated 9/10 on sleepy scale by most.
I appreciate the responses.

What is the going rate on these currently...
1. Old pro Rhyno's
2. Glass top Rhyno's
3. CE zippertop Rhyno's
4. Sweet pearly goodness Rhyno's

These are the sweestest of the sweet rhyno's for the Rhyno lovers only. If you don't like Rhyno's no need to reply.

Somebody paid over a $100 I think for a gold CE rhino not to long ago in the marketplace. But there was a big snafu with the shipping. Not really sure how it ended...

Latest posts