• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I know where you live. :《

:p

Relatively new player. Got a stack 'o discs for a bargain on CL. Looks to be some gems in here. Any info regarding value or collectability factor would be greatly appreciated.

All Innova are PFN. Especially curious about the weird "Disc Golf Disc 1 Driver". It's marked with a 1991 trademark...

Looks like you got a bunch of used discs

Kind of looks like they may have come from a pond/water hazard based on the pics. Have that stained in dirty look to some of them. Might want to see if you can clean them up before taking them into the Market Place for possible sale. Nothing really jumps out as highly collectible but you may find some takers on a few of them. Good luck.

Relatively new player. Got a stack 'o discs for a bargain on CL. Looks to be some gems in here. Any info regarding value or collectability factor would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to pm w/ offers.Moderators note: After prices are determined, the OP will need to re-post the discs for sale in the marketplace.

All Innova are PFN. Especially curious about the weird "Disc Golf Disc 1 Driver". It's marked with a 1991 trademark...

Top left to bottom right:

12x Star Wraith 162g
Bar Stamp DX Gator 174g
Champion Shark 174g
Pre-Barry Champ Beast 164g
ESP Avenger "Limited Edition" 165g
Elite X "Modified Wasp" Buzzz 180g
Elite Z Wasp 177g
Bar Stamp DX Roc 176g
Innova "1 Driver Disc Golf Disc" 150g
DX Archangel 170g
DX Aviar 174g
The 1 Driver was made by Innova and sold by DGA in the early 90's. San Marino Roc top on a Stingray wing. Cool disc. Absolutely no value, only old farts have ever heard of one. If I was buying something else I might throw in an extra $2 for it since I know what it is, but I can't imagine anyone looking for that one disc. Especially at 150g. List it for $5 and take whatever somebody offers for it.

Last edited:
Kind of looks like they may have come from a pond/water hazard based on the pics. Have that stained in dirty look to some of them. Might want to see if you can clean them up before taking them into the Market Place for possible sale. Nothing really jumps out as highly collectible but you may find some takers on a few of them. Good luck.
Champ Shark, old Z Wasp, Old Champ Leopard, SMR Roc, Aviar maybe if it's San Marino tooled, PFN Wraith. Weight is going to hurt the Leopard, Shark, Roc and Wraith. We could help the guy out with prices on those, anyway. Those look decent. Nothing OMG collectable/big ticket, but decent.

You have a group of throwers.

Don't retire just yet. there is no really value in most of the discs. The best are the Shark, Beast, Wasp, and maybe the Buzzz. after that they are all 2 dollar trade disc at Play-it-Again.

The four I called out after fees might net 39-45 on eBay. The only thing that might improve that number is the Beast. If it's the gummy run that folds in half, add 15 more. If it's firm plastic, then it's a 13 dollar disc.

Here's the funny thing. If you sold all those disc now and then took the money and bought new versions of the same discs, you would be up-side-down with regard to cost. only the Shark and the Beast might bring enough to cover the cost of a new disc.

Feel free to pm w/ offers.Moderators note: After prices are determined, the OP will need to re-post the discs for sale in the marketplace.

Top left to bottom right:

12x Star Wraith 162g
Bar Stamp DX Gator 174g
Champion Shark 174g
Pre-Barry Champ Beast 164g
ESP Avenger "Limited Edition" 165g
Elite X "Modified Wasp" Buzzz 180g
Elite Z Wasp 177g
Bar Stamp DX Roc 176g
Innova "1 Driver Disc Golf Disc" 150g
DX Archangel 170g
DX Aviar 174g

Looking for a fair market value for each of these runs.

First run cpd

3rd run cpd

Pat.no spd

2nd run fd

3rd run fd

2nd run cpd2? (Huuuuge pop tops, stiff, bubbles in the rim?)

Each European cup special edition:

Glow pd bear

Glow pd wolverine

Black ctd2

Proto fd2 (crowns)

Fd3 lion

First run fd2 (the first version if the mold)

Thanks ya'll!

You and Casey....

Nope, Champion Shark 3 is more a true midrange. I like the Pro Shark but they too are oop in heavy weights. I have one of the last I could find in weights 170 grams and over at 174 or 175 grams. I like the heavy 175 grams as I am using the disc in Pro and No Flight Number Star 174 grams more for an approach disc as well as the Star for the driving putter spot.

Most valuable disc I have is a KC ROC from 2009 Ice Bowl when I won my division. That KC Roc is like a Roc 3 and Innova has yet to make a Roc 3 in KC Pro or similar McBeth plastic so the price of that particular disc stays about $40-$45 as players want a KC Pro Roc as a 3 top, the demand is enough to put it on the limited for Innova Disc Golf Pro Shop.

Last edited:
Most valuable disc I have is a KC ROC from 2009 Ice Bowl when I won my division. That KC Roc is like a Roc 3 and Innova has yet to make a Roc 3 in KC Pro or similar McBeth plastic so the price of that particular disc stays about $40-$45 as players want a KC Pro Roc as a 3 top, the demand is enough to put it on the limited for Innova Disc Golf Pro Shop.

Did you just come on the "What is this disc worth" thread and tell what your most valuable disc is? I think you may be mistaken as to the point of this thread.

picture.php

Are these Teebirds worth anything?

Nope, Champion Shark 3 is more a true midrange. I like the Pro Shark but they too are oop in heavy weights. I have one of the last I could find in weights 170 grams and over at 174 or 175 grams. I like the heavy 175 grams as I am using the disc in Pro and No Flight Number Star 174 grams more for an approach disc as well as the Star for the driving putter spot.

They have been making flat top Rocs and McPro Roc3s for years now

Anyone know the story on this? Hard to find anything on left hand stamp buzzzes, from what i gathered a few years ago was left stamps were for the pros. Only a few hundred maybe? Ive been out of the game for a little bit so anything is welcome.

Attachments

• 20180929_232729.jpg
    20180929_232729.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 30
I have a g-line fd that I think is a first run. It is signed by both Simon and Avery. Is it worth anything? It does have a small imperfection because I dropped it once but I have never thrown it.

Attachments

• 9A10E48E-97E2-4B45-A1F2-7D46E6D2046E.jpg
    9A10E48E-97E2-4B45-A1F2-7D46E6D2046E.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 35605756-F84F-4257-BBE9-EEDFDA934E56.jpg
    35605756-F84F-4257-BBE9-EEDFDA934E56.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 26
Are the fiend stamp P Line MD2s 180g worth anything extra now?

Didn't they stop putting those in production?

Anybody know what the caramel colored Moonshine Judge's go for? Found a couple in a box digging around and can't really find anything on them.

Latest posts