• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I was going to offer guidance but I was waiting on someone that collects the CE stuff concerning the Q-Mega. An Aviar from that same time bring 200. That Q-Mega should be about the same. There was a guy collecting all the CE stuff here last year. He had a thing for putters. I have tried to buy them when I was an active collector. I don't save any discs anymore. The Star Aviar, well they don't bring a bunch of money. Facebook, you might find someone willing to pay 20-30 but they just don't sell for much.

As for the 10 times stuff, the new one, there was a listing on eBay at 65. The blank one might bring 10-15. I say this based on items I sold recently for the used one. While I no longer collect I do actively sell disc every week. some surprise me and other are flops.

As for why I no longer collect old plastic. I had a First Run CE Leopard fall off the wall, it exploded. I grabbed every old disc and sold them all in the following 3 weeks, 400 in total.

I was going to offer guidance but I was waiting on someone that collects the CE stuff concerning the Q-Mega. An Aviar from that same time bring 200. That Q-Mega should be about the same. There was a guy collecting all the CE stuff here last year. He had a thing for putters. I have tried to buy them when I was an active collector. I don't save any discs anymore. The Star Aviar, well they don't bring a bunch of money. Facebook, you might find someone willing to pay 20-30 but they just don't sell for much.

As for the 10 times stuff, the new one, there was a listing on eBay at 65. The blank one might bring 10-15. I say this based on items I sold recently for the used one. While I no longer collect I do actively sell disc every week. some surprise me and other are flops.

As for why I no longer collect old plastic. I had a First Run CE Leopard fall off the wall, it exploded. I grabbed every old disc and sold them all in the following 3 weeks, 400 in total.

Thanks Plastic Thunder.

I'm not looking to sell nor am I a collector. I've owned those discs since they were only stock disc value.

The only discs hanging on my walls are trophies and discs that broke in action. The 5 fallen soldiers are: 3 CE Firebirds, an 11x Teebird and a 2001 CE Roc.

Old disc

I have picked up a The hammer blue one inova used and pegasus first run in nova . That is very good condision . Paid $20 , so my ? Is how much is each one One worth .

Last edited:
I got this in a used bin today for $5. First Run Star Destroyer?

Attachments

• 56644325778__3796D338-2ADA-44AE-B963-704A57E9CD5D (1).jpg
    56644325778__3796D338-2ADA-44AE-B963-704A57E9CD5D (1).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 56644327923__B032A71F-4850-4A3D-AFA8-11A2B5834F40.jpg
    56644327923__B032A71F-4850-4A3D-AFA8-11A2B5834F40.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 43

Give picks of underside and profile of wing, but it looks like you had the find of the year.

No doubt. Well done. Whoever marked that for five dollars has no business sorting used discs. The big pulls I have had were more exotic molds and stamps that might slip by many. Get friendly with a clerk and have them text you when new buys come in, but somehow be coy.. maybe you are looking for wall decorations and like cheap 'old' stuff...

No doubt. Well done. Whoever marked that for five dollars has no business sorting used discs. The big pulls I have had were more exotic molds and stamps that might slip by many. Get friendly with a clerk and have them text you when new buys come in, but somehow be coy.. maybe you are looking for wall decorations and like cheap 'old' stuff...

Yea, I live in a town where very people disc. The store deals more in bikes, backpacking gear, etc...the DG is really overlooked. I'm going to ask him to text me when he gets hauls.:clap::clap: Yeaaaaaa FR Destroyer!

You ever thrown a proto star Destroyer? They're fabulous, perfect throwers. That's the Destroyer that got everyone hooked on the mold.

Just don't throw it in areas where it can get lost or stolen.

I figure you have a very expensive disc right there though. Upwards of $100. Look at Ebay. Proto Destroyers go for huge money.

Probably worth $60 on up I would guess. What do you all think?

Destroyers are silly. If you go for cash, auction site with a high minimum. Around here in marketplace you could likely find a 'box' of throwers and gear like bags and cool tourney shirts from super solid traders. People that tend to want disc like this destroyer tend to have boxes and piles of disc golf stuff. .. I sometimes use discs for local bartering such as beverages and treats.

You ever thrown a proto star Destroyer? They're fabulous, perfect throwers. That's the Destroyer that got everyone hooked on the mold.

Just don't throw it in areas where it can get lost or stolen.

I figure you have a very expensive disc right there though. Upwards of $100. Look at Ebay. Proto Destroyers go for huge money.

I threw it twice yesterday after I bought it. I don't usually throw discs that high in speed bc I have a max 400 arm so there are kind of useless for me, however, this disc flipped to flat from a slight hyzer and rode all of 400 ft for one of my easiest distance throws ever. I wish I had more of them now.

Will probably hold onto this until value goes up more, or someone trades me a couple rare Buzzzes :)

Hi guys, I haven't played much disc since around 2012 and am easing my way back into it. I went through my stuff I'm not currently throwing and pulled some stuff that looked interesting. Let me know if any of this is desirable/ above the $10-15 dollar range.

All discs high 160's-max weight with little/no ink unless noted.

Top row:
Pearly champ Ontario Rhyno 6/10, dyed, straight flyer
R-pro Rhyno 9/10, flat, 166g
Pro Rhyno 9/10, PFN, flat, 168g
Proton Ion 10/10, DGR stamped, circa 2011. Have 1 medium and 1 soft

Second row:
Eclipse Axis 8/10, early run
Opto Core 7/10, dyed, very early run
12x Champ Firebird 8.5/10, very flat, hard
S-PD factory second 7/10

Third row:
C-PD 8/10, might be first run?
S-PD 9.5/10, Freak Stamp, might be champystar?
P-PD 5/10, Freak Stamp, inked front
C-PD 10/10, factory second, believe its second run? Has a plus rim. Disc below it is the same.

Fourth row:
Star destroyer 5/10, pfn, much ink on back
Pro destroyer 7/10, pfn, much ink on back
Pro destroyer 8/10, pfn

I've also got a stack of pfn DX rancho Rocs from new to beat, does anyone still throw those? How about DX Gazelles, both circle stamp Ontario molds and newer Rancho molds? Thanks.

Attachments

• 837CB86E-F3D9-4378-9922-930C1EEADA73.jpg
    837CB86E-F3D9-4378-9922-930C1EEADA73.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 50
Hi guys, I haven't played much disc since around 2012 and am easing my way back into it. I went through my stuff I'm not currently throwing and pulled some stuff that looked interesting. Let me know if any of this is desirable/ above the $10-15 dollar range.

Top row:

Second row:
S-PD factory second 7/10

Third row:
C-PD 10/10, factory second, believe its second run? Has a plus rim. Disc below it is the same.

Fourth row:
Pro destroyer 8/10, pfn

I've also got a stack of pfn DX rancho Rocs from new to beat, does anyone still throw those? How about DX Gazelles, both circle stamp Ontario molds and newer Rancho molds? Thanks.

2nd run PDs have little bubbles in the rim. you have that?

Top row:

Second row:
S-PD factory second 7/10

Third row:

Fourth row:
Pro destroyer 8/10, pfn

What's the tooling on the R-Pro and Pro Rhynos? That influences value.

Latest posts