• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

They're all Ontario mold.

The lighter weight may kill the value a bit, but the Pro should easy to get at least 20. The R-Pro isn't worth much ($8 or so) to many people, but I may be interested, especially if you'd trade. On another note, that PFN Star Destroyer is still probably worth at least 15, maybe more.

The lighter weight may kill the value a bit, but the Pro should easy to get at least 20. The R-Pro isn't worth much ($8 or so) to many people, but I may be interested, especially if you'd trade. On another note, that PFN Star Destroyer is still probably worth at least 15, maybe more.

I would think the 12x FB would be north of $20 also, right?

I would think the 12x FB would be north of $20 also, right?

If its the FAF from the 2012ish era absolutely. I noticed that upon second inspection. The Rhynos caught my attention first. The Freak S-PD should be over 20 as well, more if it is champystar. If that P-PD was in better condition it'd be worth something, someone may still want it since DM decided to OOP the P-PD.

Last edited:
If FAF = Flat as Fudge, then that FB fits the bill. Not the earlier, domey 12x champs.

I feel the freak S-PD is unique, I just don't know much about it. Bought it new around 2011-2012.

Thanks again for all the feedback guys.

If its the FAF from the 2012ish era absolutely. I noticed that upon second inspection. The Rhynos caught my attention first. The Freak S-PD should be over 20 as well, more if it is champystar. If that P-PD was in better condition it'd be worth something, someone may still want it since DM decided to OOP the P-PD.

I feel the freak S-PD is unique, I just don't know much about it. Bought it new around 2011-2012.

Thanks again for all the feedback guys.

If the C-Line PD has patent numbers than it's a first run.

If the S-Line PD has patent numbers than it's a first or second run. The second run S-Line are not plus rimmed like the C-Line were.

Both are valuable.

C-Line is anywhere from 40-100
S-Line is probably 40-80

The S-Line don't top out as high. Personally I won't pay more than 50 for the 1st runs and I've been able to find a few over the last 2 years but other will gladly pay more. To each their own.

If they are what you think they might be, both are great discs and you should bag them :)

If the C-Line PD has patent numbers than it's a first run.

If the S-Line PD has patent numbers than it's a first or second run. The second run S-Line are not plus rimmed like the C-Line were.

Both are valuable.

C-Line is anywhere from 40-100
S-Line is probably 40-80

The S-Line don't top out as high. Personally I won't pay more than 50 for the 1st runs and I've been able to find a few over the last 2 years but other will gladly pay more. To each their own.

If they are what you think they might be, both are great discs and you should bag them :)

Thanks for the response. The S and P both have patent numbers. The C-line has no patent numbers. I think it's a plus rim. I have trouble telling plus rims sometimes until I try to throw it and it slips out early.

I've got Thunderbirds in the bag right now, I like it's availability in DX and Pro and how the champs fly.

Are pre-Avery Teebirds highly sought after? I did some searches and it seems like the pre-Avery Destroyers are what most people ask about. I have two Star Teebirds (both 165g) and I'm wondering how much I should be looking to get for them.

Thanks for the response. The S and P both have patent numbers. The C-line has no patent numbers. I think it's a plus rim. I have trouble telling plus rims sometimes until I try to throw it and it slips out early.

I've got Thunderbirds in the bag right now, I like it's availability in DX and Pro and how the champs fly.

Regarding the plus rim, try to hang it on a nail sticking out of a wall. A plus rim will slide off and fall. I learned this the hard way, stupid G-star Banshee.

Had that problem when I tried to hang my PDGA Inertia. Was like, "Why the F does this thing keep sliding off?" Then it hit me, lol.

Are pre-Avery Teebirds highly sought after? I did some searches and it seems like the pre-Avery Destroyers are what most people ask about. I have two Star Teebirds (both 165g) and I'm wondering how much I should be looking to get for them.

Not really sought after unless it is pre flight numbers or has a patent number on it. Pics is always helpful when giving values to discs.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20181222_164751.jpg
    20181222_164751.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 60

I sold a new 160g blue pre avery teebird on ebay for $30 not too long ago

Would a prototype Drone be worth anything on the collector's market? It is white baseline plastic with a Discraft ghost stamp.

The Drone's value will go up considerably once Team Discraft and their new edition are seen throwing them. Great Disc