• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I dont know, the link you provided above shows those were USED and had ink on them and still sold for over $100.00. A brand new, unthrown one is gonna draw closer to the $150 mark and maybe higher depending on the stamp and buyer.

So the bagged first run black McPro Aviar ain't that hot an item...guess I waited a few months too long on that one.
:|

The SexyBird is a rainbow stamp too. I throw one, have one as a back up and then the bagged one.

So the bagged first run black McPro Aviar ain't that hot an item...guess I waited a few months too long on that one.

The SexyBird is a rainbow stamp too. I throw one, have one as a back up and then the bagged one.

Sorry, not up to date on McPro Aviars so would hate to give you bad info. I also have a 2015 Sexton and posted it here (#374) a while back and got some replies. Try to keep up on them and decide if/when I should sell mine. Mine is 9/10 with red shatter, tossed a few times in the field before these became a thing. Replies to mine were in the $140-$160 range, with yours being bag kept and rainbow I would assume it would go a bit higher. :thmbup:

Appreciate the info everyone. It will need to be sold soon but I may wait and see if Nate can win a major or some big event this year and get a few more bucks out of it then.

It's really too bad these are such great throwers that no one can afford to actually throw them.

Appreciate the info everyone. It will need to be sold soon but I may wait and see if Nate can win a major or some big event this year and get a few more bucks out of it then.

It's really too bad these are such great throwers that no one can afford to actually throw them.

It's the good throwers that people will pay top dollar to buy unthrown. It's kind of ironic. I have a New Unthrown USDGC bottom stamp Sexton, 9/10 2017 Sexton, and a 9/10 2016 Sexton that I'm just sitting on. All would be great throwers, but it feels like throwing money away to throw them.

Fortunately, I found a tourney stamped color glow Firebird that is almost the exact same as a 17 Sexton since it was made in the same year. Paid $12 for it and throw it all the time. Great disc.

The Bagged First Run McPro Aviar is good, too, just not as good. '15 Sextons are one of the hottest secondary market discs out there right now. Your Aviar is closer to $40 or so. People like black. The McPro stuff is kind of unpredictable right now with Paul switching sponsors. I had kind of assumed that the switch would make the stuff he had with Innova more valuable. For whatever reason, it hasn't just yet. My hypothesis is because buyers are spending their money on getting the prettiest individuals of the new First Run McBeth Discraft stuffs. I imagine that within a year the McBeth Innova stuff is going to go up. I'd hold just a little longer.

That being said, spring tends to be a good time to sell. People are looking on the secondary market for tour series discs they are having a hard time buying from Innova factory story and people are looking for new plastic to throw with the coming of the new season.

Price help

0QxG49Gehei03_SGSjiGq63Bg
First post - I am looking to move the rest of my collection of discs. I stopped collecting and now focus on getting more of my throwing stock. Can you help me figure out prices for a few discs? I looked around online a bunch prices seem to fluctuate a lot.

All new and unthrown. May have some storage were or scuff from storage. Most are max weights or close to it

1. Dave Wiggins boss
2. First run Nuke (memorial championship)
3. 150 Pro leopard
4. First run z glide
5. Pre numbers champion boss "Dave Felberg" signed
6. First run groove (ace race 2004)
7 echo star boss 2010 "big d in the desert"
8. Echo star boss 2010
9. 2009 Asia open gremlin
10. Ace race 2004 glide
11. Glow cobra
12. Page Pierce metallic stalker

Last edited:
0QxG49Gehei03_SGSjiGq63Bg
First post - I am looking to move the rest of my collection of discs. I stopped collecting and now focus on getting more of my throwing stock. Can you help me figure out prices for a few discs? I looked around online a bunch prices seem to fluctuate a lot.

All new and unthrown. May have some storage were or scuff from storage. Most are max weights or close to it

1. Dave Wiggins boss
2. First run Nuke (memorial championship)
3. 150 Pro leopard
4. First run z glide
5. Pre numbers champion boss "Dave Felberg" signed
6. First run groove (ace race 2004)
7 echo star boss 2010 "big d in the desert"
8. Echo star boss 2010
9. 2009 Asia open gremlin
10. Ace race 2004 glide
11. Glow cobra
12. Page Pierce metallic stalker

1. 15-20
2. $25
3. Stock
4. Not sure. Guess is $20
5. New and unthrown? Dave's ink? Probably 20-25.
6. Ace Race is a Discraft event. Groove is an Innova disc. Not sure what you have.
7. Not sure. Guess is $20
8. $15-$20
9. $15-$20
10. $15-20
11. using the Ebay minus $10 approximation: $30-$35
12. $25-$30, a little more if you find someone who really wants it.

Why the DD3 Cloud Breaker is so insanely expensive at the moment? Is it just a bubble waiting to burst or what? Found one in ebay at 152 $. That's lot of money for the hype. It may be a great disc but it's not a legend yet.